GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
starting new thread since the old has too much mention of non included stuff...

also added alot more new pics

NEW PRICE $25,000
this truck is a stupid low at this price! over 1000 below clean trade and the truck is in almost new condition!

the truck is now completely stock with a 2" front leveling kit

no dents dings or scratches(always parked at the end of parking lots). truck has never been smoked and and will have it detailed including cut/buffed/polished and waxed before delivery/pickup.

it is an Lt with leather, power driver seat, steering controls, ipod intigration, 6 disk, premium jumpseat etc. etc.

it has the 6.2L / 6l80e tranny with the 14 bolt locking dif. and rear disk brakes. **trailblazer ss wheels were replaced with 17" z71 wheels and tires from an 09 nnbs.

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

c72bbb87.jpg

f77168f6.jpg

9a7c9b55.jpg

22c845c6.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1088.jpg

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

IMG_1101.jpg

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is literally all i can do. it will have to sit here until it sells but i want it gone!!

·
chevy owner for life
184 Posts
+4 I'm digging this truck!!!!!!!
darn man I paid $30,000.00 for mine back in '07 but mine don't have leather seats nor power driver seat, and is ext cab by the way, so yes I feel like selling mine too and buying yours!!!!!!!!!
I know navigation and fogs are easy mods to ad

·
Yuuuuuppppppp
1,055 Posts
i would think a local lot would just buy it from you if you are that far under clean trade in..any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
I would if I could...crew cap ,leather,6.2 all things I wished I had. Fogs can always be added. darn oh well good luck dude.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I am guessing it is 2wd? That is the only downer for me, I gots to have 4x4

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
it was actually like 24500 actually cash value... they were fluffin the number to make it look better than it was. they wouldnt just buy it out right. i'm wanting to get a 4dr 335i and bmw dealers wont give me crap on trade cause in their eyes its just another white truck

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sale pending

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yo this thing is beautiful. I joined this site just to post about your truck. Do you still have the drop and rims? PM ME!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
SOLD! ! !

Will post pics of new car tomorrow if I get back at a decent time!

·
Registered
571 Posts
congrats on the sale. You have one of the few trucks which sold quickly, probably b/c you were actually selling it at a great price!

off the wall question. I just noticed your right cig lighter is a usb port. Is this something you added or did it come from the factory this way?

·
Registered
489 Posts
off the wall question. I just noticed your right cig lighter is a usb port. Is this something you added or did it come from the factory this way?
It comes from the factory that way. Just plug you ipod in and all of your music is at your fingertips. It's a very nice option to have.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
dang, was hoping it was aftermarket. I have 2 12 volt plugs which I never use
its possible, i believe to add. i would do it for you. ship it to me. i'll have it back to you by winter.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts