GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to this forum and I have a 2011 1500, ext.cab Z71, right now im running a 2in leveling kit, on 20x10 Wheels with 285's, they rub at full turn, im about to purchase the Pro-Comp Lift, that comes with mx2.75 coil overs and etc, my question is will i be able to clear a 35x12.50 on a 20x10 wheel? or should i keep with 33's. also if anyone has any pics i would greatly appreciate it

Thanks
Chase

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok and another question, the reason i was looking at the procomp, is because i put the daystar leveling kit on my truck, and it required to cut the factory studs on the strut shorter, aso with the pro-comp it comes with the new coil overs, but will i be able to run a lift without the new coil overs, considering my factory studs are shorter????

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
ok and another question, the reason i was looking at the procomp, is because i put the daystar leveling kit on my truck, and it required to cut the factory studs on the strut shorter, aso with the pro-comp it comes with the new coil overs, but will i be able to run a lift without the new coil overs, considering my factory studs are shorter????
U won't even use the factory strut/coil setup if ur getting new coilovers

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know , but id rather not buy the kit with coilovers because its soo much more expensive jus for coilovers, im wondering if i can use my factory strut setup with a kit that doesnt have coilovers consider my studs are shorter

·
Registered
446 Posts
Buy a 5'' RCX and run 33s

·
Registered
253 Posts
please go with 35"s for the sake of all the starving children in africa.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.