GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2013 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 4x4
31,4xx miles (will go up it's my daily driver)
White Exterior/ Grey Cloth Interior
5.3L / 6speed Transmission
Factory Integrated Brake Controller
Traction Control
Stabilitrak
REMOTE START
Power Windows
Power Seat
Power Mirrors
Bluetooth/ Steering Wheel Controls
XM Radio/ Steering Wheel Controls
Fog Lights
Digital Display A/C
4x4 Shift Knob on dash( No stick on floor crap)
Rugged Rubber Frt/Rr floor mats
Rear OEM Underseat Storage Compartment

Aftermarket:

Blackbear Tuned($250)
2.5" Rough Country Levelling Kit($69)
1.25" Rough Country Body Lift($129)
325/65R18 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZs (only 7k miles on them)($2000)
18x9" Ballistic Anvil 955 wheels (only 7k miles)($750)
Rough Country TieRod Sleeves($35)
Catback Exhaust w/ Flowmaster Super 44($450)
JBA Cat4ward Headers($470)
Airaid MIT Intake($120)
JBL MS62c Component Speakers in Front and Rear Doors($199x2 sets)
SoundOffAudio Custom Subbox($139)
Alpine SWR-10D4 10" Subwoofer($219)
Alpine PDXM6 600Wx1 mono channel amp($499)
Alpine PDXF4 100Wx4 4 channel amp($499)
Audio Control LC7i Sound Processor($179)
Audio Control ACR-1 Bass Knob($39)
Front windows 3M tinted to match rears 20%($60)
Chrome Front Tow Hooks($110)
LED Interior Domes
LED 5w CREE Reverse Bulbs
LED License Plate Bulbs
Color Matched Rear Bumper End Caps
Color Matched Front/ Rear Bowties
Color Matched LTZ grille
Debadged
6000k HIDS Headlights/ Fogs

No dings, no dents, no scratches whatsoever. Never towed anything with it, Never been off-road. And has the remainder of the factory 5 year/100,000 mile warranty(thru 2018 or 100k miles whichever comes first)

These are the only 2 pics since the body lift... And yes it's dirty in both pictures

813f66b2-bc42-41a4-adac-2d478c89f51d_zps01f31a06.jpg

image_zps17fd4902.jpg

Book value is $30,645 dollars STOCK without the above aftermarket stuff. I'm asking $29,933OBO, only selling because I'm looking to trade up to a 2011+ duramax, no lowball offers please

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Clean truck, exactly what I want! no monies :mad:

GLWS!

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
looks awesome man, sorry to see it go, our trucks are pretty much twins. But I can can see your reason to go to a Dirty. Are you doing a lot more pulling? GLWS Bump for an awesome, awesome pickup! Whoever gets this got one hell of a deal!

btw, what does the rear window decal say?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys. Buddy has an LMM and after going to a few sled pulls/dirt drags it's something I enjoyed and would like to do, and he's averaging like 19-20mpg vs the 370ish I get on a tank. I would have liked a crew cab too but I own my own buisness and have these 6foot sectional/ stackable ladders so I needed the 6.5foot bed to fit them Inside under the tonneau. Also a plus about a Dmax crew cab and extended cab can be bad with a 6.5ft bed :favorites37:

Oh and the sticker says "All Out Performance" my buddy who's a master Tech at the local Chevy dealership started his own diesel/ gas tuning buisness "AllOut Diesel Performance"so I threw a sticker on there. For those around VA give him a shout he knows his stuff, and does dodges as well with the efi live software. Big boys playground July 26th Harrisonburg VA be there. Diesel dirt drags, show n shine, gas dirt drags, tug of war, big purse prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Proceeds go to wounded warrior foundation, so come on out for a good cause

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
Dude, quick question did you rub with the 325's on the 2.5", im contemplating bumping up to this size if I don't have to trim a hella lot.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
On the +18 wheels no, with the +12s I have now yes, but the bodylift I added they don't anymore

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
any luck dude or interest just had to ask..

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had someone lowball me at $26500 ... Dealer offered more than that on trade in lol

·
Registered
9,783 Posts
I had someone lowball me at $26500 ... Dealer offered more than that on trade in lol
I had the same offer from a dealer told me that's all mine was worth, they said that was good money I laughed and walked out.

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
God dang.. I fricken love this truck.. gotta pay for college though.. GLWS

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just out of curiousity, what is your highway MPG?
On the way home from NJ when I got my blackbear tune and still had the smaller tires I got 439 miles on 25.3 gallons. Which was an average of 17.3, with these tires most I've got on a highway tank is 416miles and it was 25.6 gallon fillup, this is all hand calculated I track every fillup

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Those were my best tanks, I average 350-360 on a normal tank( 30 miles round trip on highway to and from office, plus city driving each day variable on where my job is for the day/ distance from my office. I own my own window cleaning/ powerwashing buisness my sig pic is when I was cleaning the windows at John Grishams house/ guest house/ riding barn, that place should be on MTVs cribs lol

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
you kidding me??? every fill up I hand calculate and I average 290-305 a tank! wtf!
Haha I think you being up so high and 35s is your answer to that mileage

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was curious to compare the 6 speed difference to the 4 speed. Because we roughly have the same setup with your smaller tires. Im running 275/75/18, not sure what your smaller tires were though. Last trip from Houston to San Antonio, I calculated 21.2 MPG at 60 MPH. But my word I am never driving that slow for that long again, especially after stopping at Hennessey.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
I was curious to compare the 6 speed difference to the 4 speed. Because we roughly have the same setup with your smaller tires. Im running 275/75/18, not sure what your smaller tires were though. Last trip from Houston to San Antonio, I calculated 21.2 MPG at 60 MPH. But my word I am never driving that slow for that long again, especially after stopping at Hennessey.
6 speed will get better mileage. And your truck gets better mileage than a stock truck. :crazy:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bump for my birthday, someone buy this thing or make a reasonable offer, $29100 OBO

1 - 20 of 30 Posts