GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a bullydog gt tuner in my 2013 gmc sierra 1500 5.3L and I'm getting a very hard delayed start.. Is this a common problem with the bullydog and 2013 gmc sierra's. If anyone has the bullydog in there 2013 are you having issues?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having the same issue along with an "Engine Power Reduced" message. I've contacted BD about it but haven't heard back from them as of yet. If I get any info I'll post it on here

·
Heaven on Earth
9 Posts
Return it and get the superchips flashpaq tuner. Better than any tune guys on here rave about. Been there, done that on my '08 Denali 6.2. Guys that knock this tuner I think are just tightwads trying to talk themselves into believing they get something better for less. I'd put my clear title up against any of them in the 1/4 mile, everything being apples to apples sans the tune. I won't even bother coming back to this thread to listen to the naysayers.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Time for a real tune

·
Roll Tide
868 Posts
Get a real tune. All though I have the bully dog without any issues, if i had the cash i would definitely get a black bear tune. The only thing the bully dog is good for is running/erasing diagnostics and having firmer shift points. Complete waste of money.

·
00silvy
3,679 Posts
Return it and get the superchips flashpaq tuner. Better than any tune guys on here rave about. Been there, done that on my '08 Denali 6.2. Guys that knock this tuner I think are just tightwads trying to talk themselves into believing they get something better for less. I'd put my clear title up against any of them in the 1/4 mile, everything being apples to apples sans the tune. I won't even bother coming back to this thread to listen to the naysayers.
Ur sig made me laugh

·
GMFS Member
749 Posts
that wouldn't be fair cause your blue headlights give you at least an extra 40hp

·
Registered
475 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts