GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to go with a black t-rex style billet grille on my 2013 denali, but all the grilles I like say there not compatible with the denali trim. Anyone know if you can make it work? or if they've done something similar? Or know of any black denali compatible grilles?

·
Registered
2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali 5.3L 4WD
3 Posts
I'm looking to go with a black t-rex style billet grille on my 2013 denali, but all the grilles I like say there not compatible with the denali trim. Anyone know if you can make it work? or if they've done something similar? Or know of any black denali compatible grilles?
I haven't come across one either. I've seen some guys getting the denali grilles blacked out and they look pretty sweet.

·
Some dude on the internet
914 Posts
Always trust a guy on the internet with one post asking you to text an email address.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well if you are still interested in getting this stuff 2013 Sierra Denali Billet Grille I have a friend who might have for sale you can kindly text him on his Gmail address

[email protected]

Good luck

Sent from my itel P13 Plus using Tapatalk
Reported a$$hole. We know you’re a thief trying to get people to send you money for something you don’t have.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts