GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
There is a crap load of "front end parts", in what ones are you referring to?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like the grille/headlights and bumper. I love the way the 2014's look. That'll be my next truck in a few years. I can't justify spending more than $30,000 on a vehicle. New truck prices are insane, I don't see how the average person can afford them. Even a simple LT package is $40,000.

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
Like the grille/headlights and bumper. I love the way the 2014's look. That'll be my next truck in a few years. I can't justify spending more than $30,000 on a vehicle. New truck prices are insane, I don't see how the average person can afford them. Even a simple LT package is $40,000.
A 2014 swap onto NNBS has been done, but it takes some body work. not direct install

·
Registered
131 Posts
I got my 2014 LT with leather and bed liner under 30k after my trade of my 2010 CC 2wd. Have you went in to see what they can do?

·
Registered
300 Posts
2014 chevy 2wd lt leather,cm handles mirror caps, 20s with the big screen,rear view camara for 34k 5.3

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got my 2014 chevy 5.3l 4wd z71 lt, with allstar package(8 inch touch, rear view camera), tow package.. etc for 34k brand new.. not bad price in my opinion

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just bought my 2010, so no new truck for me for a loong time. I have a baby coming soon and can't afford big monthly payments.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
I got my 2014 LT with leather and bed liner under 30k after my trade of my 2010 CC 2wd. Have you went in to see what they can do?
Under 30 for an lt after trading in another newer truck. And that sounds like a deal to you?

Buddy bought a 2014 crew cab ltz 5.3 z71 4x4 with a few extras for 48k to the door this weekend. It's super nice but the prices are just insane.

·
Like A Rock
170 Posts
Under 30 for an lt after trading in another newer truck. And that sounds like a deal to you?

Buddy bought a 2014 crew cab ltz 5.3 z71 4x4 with a few extras for 48k to the door this weekend. It's super nice but the prices are just insane.

How bout it. My 2011 2LT NHT with the 6.2L, and every option was a little over $34k out the door. You can't touch a 1LT now for that!

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
How bout it. My 2011 2LT NHT with the 6.2L, and every option was a little over $34k out the door. You can't touch a 1LT now for that!
Cloth trucks around here still touch near the 40s. It's laughable.

·
Like A Rock
170 Posts
Cloth trucks around here still touch near the 40s. It's laughable.
Yea, I was looking last night on my usual dealers website, and the price of a V6 WT was insane. I just shook my head, and asked myself what happened to the price of these things. It's crazy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts