GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to upgrade the stock headlights. Looking at getting the morimoto xb35 system h11. Going with 5500k. Getting the hd relay. It prompts a plug and play for drl. Also read where I will want to get a canbus adapter. Going with Vleds 25w 3000 lumens for fog lights with the 5202 collars. That was on Vleds website. On retro fit source website it much cheaper for the hid kit. What I have from their website is the same with optional fog lights splitting to be able to run with my highs. Is something that can be done with the 14s with the led kit? Is there anything else I will need to make this a smooth process. I don't want to get into it and realize I forgot to order something. Is this the best kits to get? I have used cheaper kits before and was not ever happy with output or quality. I understand I get what I pay for and want to get great results. Sorry for all the questions. I have been reading for days and there is so many opinions and options that some prefer.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Went with Sierra spec 5000k and fog lights 5202 5000k with fog lights splitter to be able to run the fog lights with the highs. Going to install this weekend.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts