GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are $695 Dealer List. I stole the part numbers from another site. I have Summit White I think they match really good.

Summit White, Front and Rear Set (w/ RPO GAZ, Z88) #22943037

Sonoma Red, Front and Rear Set (w/ RPO GCE, Z88) #22943041

Quicksilver, Front and Rear Set (w/ RPO GAN, Z88) #22943043

White Diamond, Front and Rear Set (w/ RPO GBN, Z88) #22943045

Primed Finish, Front and Rear Set (w/ RPO Z88) #22943047
(primed = unpainted)

20140322_162804_zpse80ec48c.jpg
20140321_192450_zps7089cbb8.jpg

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
Shoulda hit me up. I sell those all day long for less than that!!

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I noticed that YETI didn't have factory colormatched on his Denali and I was surprised.

What models come with colormatched flairs?

No model comes with them. It's a GM accessory that can be added on by the dealer.

·
Shit Disturber
1,964 Posts
No model comes with them. It's a GM accessory that can be added on by the dealer.

Oh okay. Funny they put something on the truck that, if given the option, most would choose to have colormatched.

Dealer: "we'll colormatch those for you, no problem at all. That'll be $900 installed.." :)

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I see it as being no different than adding the option for a DVD player, tonneau cover, leather seating, Etc. Some people might not want to pay more for a truck without the option of excluding some add-ons.

·
Shit Disturber
1,964 Posts
I see it as being no different than adding the option for a DVD player, tonneau cover, leather seating, Etc. Some people might not want to pay more for a truck without the option of excluding some add-ons.

Point well taken. Dealer add on's can be beneficial to both buyer and seller at times.

This just caught my attention because it is a clear departure from gm's past practice.

Almost all sierra's in the past that came from the factory with flares were colormatched. (NBS Sierra's all had colormatched flares. I think even w/t's had them, but I'm not positive.

If the trucks that came with flares weren't colormatched, they could be had for much less than $800.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I sell them for $558 shipped if anyone needs any.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
They are always around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts