GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
just saw'd that one this mornin'....:lol2: at 60g....sad thing is at the local dealer new '14s slts are the same price as '13 duramaxes

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
just saw'd that one this mornin'....:lol2: at 60g....sad thing is at the local dealer new '14s slts are the same price as '13 duramaxes
They have a Chevy LTZ 2500 Duramax with sunroof and everything near me, sticker is 63k :yuno: I'd rather buy a king ranch f250 for that price. Hell a 3500 Laramie longhorn cummins is 68k sticker :nono:

Sent from Tapashit

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
They have a Chevy LTZ 2500 Duramax with sunroof and everything near me, sticker is 63k :yuno: I'd rather buy a king ranch f250 for that price. Hell a 3500 Laramie longhorn cummins is 68k sticker :nono:

Sent from Tapashit

yea how the fuck a does ltz costs the same as a denali...well played gm :challenge:

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
yea how the fuck a does ltz costs the same as a denali...well played gm :challenge:
:rofljest: only difference in a denali is pc front and rear bumper, badges, lil different wood grain and better leather seats.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I saw a 2014 with a 2 or 2.5" level at MSU today and it had stock 18s and 285/75/18 Toyos. Which are a 35x11.5 I think. It had room to spare even with those on there

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
7,389 Posts
McGaughys 4" kit clears 35's "all day"

Sent from Tapashit

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
I've noticed most of the crews that I have seen in this thread have the short bed.

The standard bed option on the crews is the main reason I am even interested in these trucks.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just picked up a 14' According to the dealer the Crew with Standard beds are actually not on lots yet as of last week. This pertains to West Coast at least.

I've noticed most of the crews that I have seen in this thread have the short bed.

The standard bed option on the crews is the main reason I am even interested in these trucks.

·
professional grade
4,150 Posts
my dads truck has a standard bed.....and he has had it a month so your car salesman doesn't know what he is selling.:crazy:

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
I just picked up a 14' According to the dealer the Crew with Standard beds are actually not on lots yet as of last week. This pertains to West Coast at least.
There's been several at my local dealer with the standard bed. Think I still prefer the short bed on crew cabs

·
Registered
267 Posts
Just relaying the crap heard here in Socal area,hahahaha. I got a hold of the double because the crew with the short looked out of proportion to me in comparison. Either way what ever you get,the interiors are dialed compared to previous models.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
WillyPaul;5482970Think I still prefer the short bed on crew cabs[/QUOTE said:
stock i like the short bed...lifted the long bed looks better :shrug: well in my eyes.

waiting for the 6.2/tow to come out :eek:kay2:

21 - 40 of 51 Posts