GMC Truck Forum banner

2981 - 2989 of 2989 Posts

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,225 Posts
Love the colour, and I know it's a work truck, but that dent would drive me nuts.
Yeah...so now that it's a semi retired work truck and I just put a lot of money into it, that dent now bothers me! My dad just gave me a PDR dudes contact info. Next pics will be after tint and dent removal!

The color was not my first choice, but it's Def grown on me. I spend a lot of time on the east coast roads and I've seen two dbl cabs.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here’s my 2017 leveled Silverado with 2” rear blocks. I was wondering what kind of rear shocks everyone is running or did you stay with stock. Seems like my truck bounces around quite a bit with the stock rear shocks.
D96714D4-2CE5-4F36-879A-7A76A810A7A4.png

·
Registered
9,585 Posts
Here’s my 2017 leveled Silverado with 2” rear blocks. I was wondering what kind of rear shocks everyone is running or did you stay with stock. Seems like my truck bounces around quite a bit with the stock rear shocks. View attachment 825839
Fox or bilsteins is best money

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to put the Rough Country GM 2” strut leveling kit on my 15 Silverado. Won’t put anything on the rear, just the front. Will it be level or will the front sit too high?

·
Registered
910 Posts
2" up front will make the rear sit higher. iirc 2.5-3" on these trucks make them pretty damn near level

·
Registered
28 Posts
2" up front will make the rear sit higher. iirc 2.5-3" on these trucks make them pretty damn near level
I agree with this. Completely stock, my truck measures about 2.5-2.75 inches higher in back than front. So 2” level will still leave rear slightly higher than front. Others seem to be about the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2981 - 2989 of 2989 Posts