GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I’ve did the afm delete with a non afm cam and tune, bought everything from Brian Tooley Racing for bout 830$ installed for another 700$ not including the tune. I’ve swapped the black plastic dash for a black leather dash with grey stitching, had find matching gloveboxes and visor hood as the plastic didn’t match i say those pieces I got for about 100$ for all four match pieces that match my new dash. Hardest part of the dash swap is removing the airbag but after that it’s pretty simple and easy.’had to remove the steering wheel to remove the dash, I ended up doing the steering swap to the heated steering wheel had to change the clockspring aswell I actually did all my labor for everything I’ve done, I also upgraded my Hmi2.0 to the Hmi2.5 and radio module and usb switch to gain Apple CarPlay and AndroidAuto “u will have to have them programmed to your VIN” I used WAMS aka www.whiteautoandmedia.com for all my programming even had them program my Denali Cluster Chevy blue lighting on it, I’ve also have items for sell but I can’t post on here yet as I guess I need more post before i can sell stuff on here I’ve been on GM-TRUCKS for months now selling and buying so yeah hmu Thanks for reading!!!

E036885A-BC9F-4A62-B0B6-2A86E38785DD.jpeg

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also had my hmi unlocked so I have video in motion,camera in motion and navigation in motion, thanks to whiteautoandmedia.com for that HMU if u have any questions or want information on doing any one of these mods thanks for looking

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2014 Chevy Silverado CrewCab LT on 20x12.5 on 33 bought it with the wheels and lift not sure what the size is but I like the stance!

AFAB154C-37CB-4F3E-9CDE-555B738ECD4A.jpeg

C86C7602-47F0-436B-82D1-DB4E07989195.jpeg

CA6100C5-9FA8-45C1-891A-E93D27A02A07.jpeg

50F4F20B-7282-4D29-8EAB-A0CA68851687.jpeg

011F8DD7-032F-4533-86EF-AE7AACCA8468.jpeg

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I like it for podcasts but that's about all i use it for. Also like being able to see phone contacts and the audio text thing is kind of cool I guess. unless your kids are in the car and it's one of those kinds of texts hahaha

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like it for podcasts but that's about all i use it for. Also like being able to see phone contacts and the audio text thing is kind of cool I guess. unless your kids are in the car and it's one of those kinds of texts hahaha
lol yeah I usually disconnect my phone when other people in the car just in case, I actually like that it charges my phone faster then then it did back before I did the upgrade. If I use it it’s only for Google maps here and there just to sell what my arrival time is gonna be.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,846 Posts
I get there when I get there. If someone asks I just make something up.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I get there when I get there. If someone asks I just make something up.
Ha yeah that’ll work too.

Good mods, man. It's crazy how simple creature comforts can make a big difference in the how you like your truck.
Thanks, sure does make a big difference in the feel of the truck next mod is the Denali seat and center console with Pgamboa’s harness to make it fully functional

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks, sure does make a big difference in the feel of the truck next mod is the Denali seat and center console with Pgamboa’s harness to make it fully functional
Right. I've never had a need for a split bench, so I've always preferred having the full console in the cab. I think it looks cleaner and provides some added storage. Truck looks good man.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts