GMC Truck Forum banner

241 - 256 of 256 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #241
Just buy coil overs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i will but I gotta finish paying other things first, but definitely coming soon also McGaughy upper control arms.

strut is still good the top bracket broke apart so it’s makin loud squeaky noise when it bounces or any slight movement of the suspension

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #242
Got white lithium grease all over my suspension right now 😂 glad it wasn’t anything serious, gotta clean all that shit off now smfh

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #243
So I just added a cold air intake used but new to my truck sounds good,

Also have the having them cutting the 3rd catalytic Converter off and putting my Corsa Performance Exhaust for now til I buy my headers and new y-pipe (for a 6.2 so let’s see how this sounds I was told it’s gonna be quiter then it sounds now

also getting my strut mount replaced since one fucked up swapping out both of them

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #248
Added a driver side assist handle to match the passenger side!! Fits perfectly here the part number 23285090 if your interested in buying it this is the gray color

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #250
Took a couple pictures of my lifted Silverado 9” McGaughy lift and my friends black Silverado also recently lifted but with 9” Readylift both on 24x14 with 37s 13.5 wide (Didn’t take any side view pics because they were both dirty af) Both Silverado’s are 2014 but mine got the updated frontend

was gonna white out my friend license plate but said fuck it!!

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,258 Posts
Looks great man. You're still modding away! I will reinforce the re-gearing move. It'll help you out and save the trans.

Good luck man.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #256
Looks great man. You're still modding away! I will reinforce the re-gearing move. It'll help you out and save the trans.

Good luck man.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Thanks, yeah I’m planning on it maybe after the holidays just spent quite a bit on my 1989 Camaro iroc z so gotta keep spending to a limit for now. (I’ve order my amp harnesses for my amp steps only one more harness then I’m ready to have them installed, been waiting 3 weeks for this odb2 plug so I can connect the harnesses)

241 - 256 of 256 Posts