GMC Truck Forum banner

81 - 100 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Not sure how I was "Owned" the statement was that if you can't afford to buy it outright you can't afford it, at no point was I making a statement that I had nice vehicles. SO I am not sure what you are getting at.

Could I afford to go out and buy a new truck, yes, but I would have to finance it and I would prefer not to.

The reality is that most of my vehicles have been bought cheap and then sold for more (Not lots more, but profit is profit, if you don't count labor) That makes it a hobby that I enjoy and doesn't bankrupt me.

You also make a statement that all of my vehicles are junk, maybe in your eyes they are, not my problem..

Reactions: frankielozano214

·
Registered
672 Posts
Lol it is easy to have multiple paid off vehicles when they all Equal the value of one newish truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The reality is if you added up the total value of all my vehicles it would be a modest down payment on something like your truck. I like your truck, but I went my way for a reason.

Reactions: ferraiolo1

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
:goofy_batman::goofy_batman::goofy_batman::goofy_batman::goofy_batman:
Not sure how I was "Owned" the statement was that if you can't afford to buy it outright you can't afford it, at no point was I making a statement that I had nice vehicles. SO I am not sure what you are getting at.

Could I afford to go out and buy a new truck, yes, but I would have to finance it and I would prefer not to.

The reality is that most of my vehicles have been bought cheap and then sold for more (Not lots more, but profit is profit, if you don't count labor) That makes it a hobby that I enjoy and doesn't bankrupt me.

You also make a statement that all of my vehicles are junk, maybe in your eyes they are, not my problem..
don’t get butt hurt I’m just fuckin with u man! Lol :goofy_batman: that’s what I do too (buy and sell) but with parts I know others want, I’ll buy them sell them for more make alil profit and end up buy the part again but for me with my profit money, how I bought most of my upgrades

·
Registered
672 Posts
Any other pics? I wish I had some of all of my old ones.

·
n. fil-dert.
7,014 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,867 Posts
The square body committed suicide because of those rimzzz

But yeah I always paid cash for my cars and jeeps before I bought my first truck. Now I just like having nice shiny things with no rust :)

A buddy of mine bought my old third gen I built in college. Thought I wanted it back till I went for a ride in it.

Nope nope nope

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #94 (Edited)
The square body committed suicide because of those rimzzz

But yeah I always paid cash for my cars and jeeps before I bought my first truck. Now I just like having nice shiny things with no rust :)

A buddy of mine bought my old third gen I built in college. Thought I wanted it back till I went for a ride in it.

Nope nope nope

I use to like big rims now I like big tires
Don’t have to worry about getting flats or curb rashes, really thinking about selling it but idk done invested 3500$ in the motor but my “mechanic” doesn’t answer my fuckin calls now and shop is to far for me just to go see it for a hour, been knowing him for 15 years since high school days so I know it’s their but asshole is taking his sweet ass time might just pick it up soon take to another shop closer

·
Registered
672 Posts
See, now I'm jealous. I bought my first wife a red 89 IROC for a wedding present. Really wish I saved the car and got rid of her sooner.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,461 Posts

·
n. fil-dert.
7,014 Posts
I wouldn't even paint it. Just slap some old school centerlines on it and do a bunch of burnouts.

81 - 100 of 246 Posts