GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a car habit and have been on here a few times before. Figured I would share my newest purchase. I traded in my 2014 Mustang GT Track Pack car with 16k miles for it. So far I am more than pleased with my decision.

my trade
photo9_zpsb2e59171.jpg

so far
275/65-18 terra grapplers
removed reverse rear mud flap
5% on top of factory tinted glass on black 3
30% on front two with brow
UWS low pro box
bed mat

future
If weathertech ever makes them dark brown molded mats front/rear
maybe a readylift 1.5 level-i hate the cali look and like a slight amout of rake

image3_zps45c2f9e8.jpg

image_zps9b470bed.jpg

image2_zps774dc786.jpg

image9_zps38338f20.jpg

photo2_zpsb3e5e14d.jpg

photo4_zpse9cf293c.jpg

photo3_zps7b50cc06.jpg

photo1_zps54fecfbe.png

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Id get the exact truck in a GMC version, could not trade a track pack gt for one though.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Id get the exact truck in a GMC version, could not trade a track pack gt for one though.
i get bored easily. 32 years old and i have owned 32 vehicles. got tired of the rough ride and shifting. i enjoy driving a truck daily better. i actually set out looking for a GMC crew in white/black but couldn't find what i wanted. I DID NOT WANT THE DRIVER ALERT PACKAGE!!!!! it shakes the driver seat and all the extra stuff to do that makes the drivers seat extra stiff. also wanted 18s over the 20s due to a little softer ride. most ltz or slt trucks with a 6.2 were all loaded with EVERY option. msrp on most 6.2 trucks i found was mid 50s.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Awesome truck man, I also sold my Mach-1 for my current truck best decision so I can relate to where your coming from, fun car but not a very practical thing to drive and use everyday. Someday hope to own both. Love the leather, nice call on that option and the 6.2, should haul some ass. A little colormatching and tint like you said will really set this off.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awesome truck man, I also sold my Mach-1 for my current truck best decision so I can relate to where your coming from, fun car but not a very practical thing to drive and use everyday. Someday hope to own both. Love the leather, nice call on that option and the 6.2, should haul some ass. A little colormatching and tint like you said will really set this off.
You know i didn't think i would like the tan/brown interior and was set on a black. When i went and saw it in person i instantly liked it. I'd like to pull everything off the tailgate and emblems off the doors then color match handles but the older i get the less i care. So we will see if i ever get to all that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts