GMC Truck Forum banner

2014 silverado

432 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  Z15
Whats up y'all. New to group and juat wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions. Im Mitchell and I juat picked up a new ride a few weeks ago. It's a 2014 silverado double cab. I've already lowered it and got the stance how I want it but the stock 18s juat ain't cutting it. I know I want to go woth 20s but im having trouble deciding on what tire size would look best. Any help is much appreciated. I know I need to get more pictures of it 馃槄

Attachments

Reactions: RADOPU
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Whats up y'all. New to group and juat wanted to introduce myself and ask a few questions. Im Mitchell and I juat picked up a new ride a few weeks ago. It's a 2014 silverado double cab. I've already lowered it and got the stance how I want it but the stock 18s juat ain't cutting it. I know I want to go woth 20s but im having trouble deciding on what tire size would look best. Any help is much appreciated. I know I need to get more pictures of it 馃槄
I am also newbie here and I like to meet you

And I also have this model of Silverado 2014 and my tire size is
Size: P255/70R17.

What tire size still you have for your precious piece?

Registered
Be advised changing tire size can affect the performance and handling of the vehicle.

Consider these possible issues;

A truck that has different tires and wheels will have Engine power/performance, Transmission shift, Speedometer registered speed and Cruise Control concerns. The Engine Control Unit (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) use (RPM) and Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) inputs as operational parameters for engine torque, transmission shifting, cruise control operation and speedometer speed inaccuracies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts