GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,
I have two 2015 Duramax's (One GMC Denali 2500 and one Silverado 2500) both Crew Cabs. I found out I have a little one on the way and need to be able to seat 6. Thoughts or experience on options to make the buckets a bench, add a flip up seat console, have someone make one???? I would prefer the denali but would do either since the dash looks complicated to switch. Thanks!
Dev

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Please don't molest the Denali. Put the wife in the bed or something before you do that.

·
boogity boogity
995 Posts
Buy a suburban

·
Registered
505 Posts
Side note: has anyone seen a 2015 jumpseat in a NBS? They look like they're wider and mounts are different, just wondering.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Ill trade your console for my leather center jump seat

·
jewish misanthropist
486 Posts
I'm going to agree with buy a Suburban (or van/stationwagon). The fold down middle seat in the front would be any fun for anyone to sit in and I'm pretty sure was as more of a "just incase I ever happen to have to transport one extra person" rather than something you buy where someone always has to sit there. As well, if you were one of your kids, would you want to be squished inbetween your mom and dad on long car trips? Yeah, didn't think so.

i want your problems
Ha

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
i want your problems
^^^ fact that op will have 4th kid on way... and what, $120k in trucks?? then whatever else he has...

i wanna know what he does for a fricken living.... ill change my major tomorrow..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts