GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove down to Texas to pick up this rig over the weekend. Got a deal too good to pass up. This is the first loaded truck I've had, and the interior, is incredible. I've always hated GM interiors, had the same NNBS interior over the last three, and it was terrible. This interior, its 100% luxury. Love everything about it. Had been torn between the Chevy and the GMC. Went and test drove a High Country, wasnt impressed with the saddle brown. The brown dash looked cheap, almost maroon looking. Finally decided on a GMC.

Plans are for bigger and faster than the previous Duramax. Plan on leveling it asap, got some 33s sitting in the shop I'll throw on for now. Towards spring of next year I'll start doing the modifying. They salt our roads like hell around here, dont much want to buy new wheels and throw on during the winter. When the weather clears up, then its time for goodies.

denali by Ed Is On Fire, on Flickr

denali (1 of 1) by Ed Is On Fire, on Flickr

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Daaaam didnt think youd actually do it...
You gotta be at least 10" tall this time round!!
Congrats amigo!!

***********!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Great looking truck. Did you get that in Decatur?

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Daaaam didnt think youd actually do it...
You gotta be at least 10" tall this time round!!
Congrats amigo!!

***********!
*********** brother! lol thanks man, took some time, waited around for the right one.

LOVE IT!! you keepin the chevy?
I plan on selling it eventually. using it as the work truck right now, have to get some time to detail it out, but it will go up for sale shortly.

Great choice, looking forward to the modding
thanks bud

Great looking truck. Did you get that in Decatur?
thanks man, got it at the Denton location. They took damn good care of me. Gave me a great deal, tinted the windows for "free" lol, plus they bought me a rental down to the dealership.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
So clean really wana get me one soon

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice upgrade, very jelly when i saw it on instagram!

after how simple and great looking your other dmax was i can't wait to see how this one goes.

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Love the new truck.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the details on your current truck? milage, price you are going to ask, etc

·
& Stump Pulling
1,041 Posts
Sick truck. If you ever wanna part with them wheels let me know, friggin sweet OEM bling right there.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Very nice man!!!

Can't wait to see the "build".... :thumbsup:

·
never finished
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Love the new truck.

If you don't mind me asking, what is the details on your current truck? milage, price you are going to ask, etc
Its a 2012 LT1 Duramax. Black leather, power everything, rear camera/sensor, but no nav or sunroof. Has just a hair over 44k miles on it. 4-6" Cognito NTBD with UCAs and Fox Shock, 20" BMF Novaknes, 35" Nitto Trails. Im listing it locally for $44000. Its negotiable of course, just starting it there to see where I end up.

Give me the 12'
I'd ship it ;)

Sick truck. If you ever wanna part with them wheels let me know, friggin sweet OEM bling right there.
Thanks man, I plan on keeping the oem's for winter wheels after I get it built. Planning on putting Forces, or something similar on it, and they trash our roads so need something to fall back on

Very nice man!!!

Can't wait to see the "build".... :thumbsup:
Thanks man, cant wait to start

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,479 Posts
Its a 2012 LT1 Duramax. Black leather, power everything, rear camera/sensor, but no nav or sunroof. Has just a hair over 44k miles on it. 4-6" Cognito NTBD with UCAs and Fox Shock, 20" BMF Novaknes, 35" Nitto Trails. Im listing it locally for $44000. Its negotiable of course, just starting it there to see where I end up.
:hmm:
40 and ill be there next week, take the lift off tho

1 - 20 of 88 Posts