Discussion Starter #1
2015 GMFS Build

Truck:
2015 Chevrolet Silverado
2500HD 6.0L 2LT Trim
Crew Cab Standard Bed
Onyx Black 4x4 7 miles
Heated leather, Nav, blah blah lol

Picked this up yesterday to DD 1/2 the year.

"csb"
Pretty excited about this platform. The 2014 1500 rode very plush and this 15HD seems just as smooth & quite. Being a crew & std bed there should be a lot of potential again especially with this new HD front end. Black should help bring out the look as well on this new Chevy.

Big plans to waste some money again all thanks to you guys lol. Before I dig into the drivetrain, I'll need to leave Alaska when my house sells for multiple reasons. Long story short; prices, weather, salt, shops, shipping, capability, lack of PC options & chrome ect ect. But that's not stopping me from body & paint work. Research & saving I can do in the mean time. Since the stance can't be left stock imo I'll be looking into at least a lvl and some temp wheels & tires.

No idea on what lvl, what size tires or even wheels yet. I need to read that damn 130+ page "2014+ lvl only" thread, Google ect and go from there. Dfw 22/12s on 33s or 35s as long as I don't rub and/or looked too stuffed.

Major plans are still on the books for this truck. Need up & wide even if it's a daily. 10+ min & at least 37s (don't quote me on that though lol I change my mind everyday & it gets expensive) Idk if I'm going crazy w/15+" SAS & 4-link ect since it's it's just the daily and not the truck I'll show (different thread when it happens). Still would like some dip & PC work no matter what.

It should be a interesting road. I really don't want to take more than 6-12 months to finish this one... But then again; I'm trying to get a house upgrade, so time will tell.

Sent from my iRazor

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Stage 1: Standard GMFS Treatment - CM, Debadge & Shave Work.

Appointment set for Monday morning. 12/08/2014

Here's what's getting color matched. Yes I know junks already black but imo it still can be smoothed out and painted to match. I want everything to flow together with no interruptions in color. The little things! Lol

Sent from my iRazor

·
Registered
3,918 Posts
go with the new Tows.

·
2009 GMC Sierra ECSB Z71
4,791 Posts
Damn, I wish I were you. Minus the kid. Don't want that. But, the musical trucks routine plus Lambo. That's the part I want.

·
Registered
876 Posts
sweet deal man
:drool2:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Nice truck, I really like the interiors. I heard they are really quiet in the road compared to the nnbs.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
damn i want your monies

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
go with the new Tows.
Those are pretty nice too. Good idea!

Awesome man! Gonna be like a roller coaster...haha
I know huh. Sad I can never make up my mind. Expensive addiction. Damn you Gmfs! Lol

Damn, I wish I were you. Minus the kid. Don't want that. But, the musical trucks routine plus Lambo. That's the part I want.
Lol shiit my son was the one that told me to get the car! Lol you got a pretty nice ride there yourself sir.

sweet deal man
:drool2:
Nice truck, I really like the interiors. I heard they are really quiet in the road compared to the nnbs.
Thanks guys I appreciate it. :shake:

These new bodies are sometimes too quite lol. No whispering gets past the kids especially when I'm trying to talk about Xmas presents.

damn i want your monies
Lol naa. More money you make, the more you spend. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
These new bodies are sometimes too quite lol. No whispering gets past the kids especially when I'm trying to talk about Xmas presents.
i can only imagine what they get for christmas lol

·
"...needs more tire..."
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So my friend has this in stock here locally...

http://www.cognitomotorsports.com/cognito-stage-2-leveling-kit.html

I guess it's COGNITO's Stage 2 kit. Keys, extenders & UCAs. Awesome price installed for me too.

I'm assuming this will be enough to get a basic temp setup going sooner than later. I think I'm leaning towards Toyos 33/1250s on some new 22/12s. These wheels & tires should last till I get outta here at least.

Sent from my iRazor

·
Yes, they are mine
205 Posts
wow...another one! I want that bowtie if you are going to trash it. Make a nice tool box addition.

This is going to be neat to watch

1 - 20 of 79 Posts