GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Selling this excellent set of Denali taillights 525$ shipped for you Sierra guys with the cheap taillights upgrade 馃槀 hmu

x3 shitbox owner
Bro do you run a chop shop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Bro do you run a chop shop?

No I buy and sell just like everyone else that like to make profit, I have couple places I buy my parts from, I actually buy these all fucked up looking and wetsand them buff them and polished them don鈥檛 think I buy them like this or get them like this I actually put effort to sell good shit.

If your not buying why post a comment 馃槓?

x3 shitbox owner
No I buy and sell just like everyone else that like to make profit, I have couple places I buy my parts from, I actually buy these all fucked up looking and wetsand them buff them and polished them don鈥檛 think I buy them like this or get them like this I actually put effort to sell good shit.

If your not buying why post a comment ?
I was just wondering how you got all these newer parts, no need to take offense to my comment. It wasn鈥檛 supposed to be serious.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Oh ok well I bought them from some guy on OfferUp that totaled his AT4 so got them cheap because they were all scratched up I think I might have pictures of the before (when I bought them) let me check, headlights I got lucky and bought them too, I usually buy multiple sets from people so I get cheaper price especially since i always buy them.

Before the wetsand,buff,polish

I was just wondering how you got all these newer parts, no need to take offense to my comment. It wasn鈥檛 supposed to be serious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts