GMC Truck Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,273 Posts
Same thing with atturos and all the other tires from over that way. It’s hit or miss, people usually just give initial reviews and don’t come back to update with balancing issues, or short life span.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
828 Posts
Looks great..!! I dont blame u for buying those tires, I'd prob do the same if I bought it all at the same time. I didn't think the 6 inch came with 5.5 block.

·
cunts
2,741 Posts
Better get some equal balance for those, would be a shame to have 10oz of weight in the barrel of those wheels.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks guys. It looks good but the tires look puny in person. The 37’s in theory should only add an inch which it looks to have plenty of clearance for. The wheel spacers, deep offset, and rear lowering shackles will be the issues on final fitment. Plan is to align it and get the rims/tires on tmrw after work and see what we’re dealing with

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Definitely some rubbing but drove it home from work fine. Gonna do some trimming and get some better pics tmrw
C6ED84D8-EDC4-4F82-9618-681EB6688F07.jpeg

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Where was all the rubbing? Anything crucial or on painted plastic parts? I think it looks great. I’m not huge on the red either but the stance is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
That’s the front. I trimmed the valence and it clears but I do want full flex ability so the plan is to space the bumper forward a half inch or so. The way these trucks are set up with the bumper tucking into those air dams it wouldn’t ever be noticeable and would be real clean so I think I’m good on the front

21 - 40 of 50 Posts