GMC Truck Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
This is the rear of the front fender. This is where I’m running into issues, I think I’m going to go ahead and trim some metal off of it and then trim the mudflap/corner cover to match. That should give me the clearance for full turning but like I said I want to be able to flex when necessary so I’m looking into front “prerunner” style fenders. We’ll see

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Not much of a mudflap left, however it looks clean and the tires clear now. I’m still going to look into getting a set of fenders this week

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks good.

On a separate note why red? Nothing else on the truck is red.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks. And i just saw the rims and loved em. Wanted something to pop and draw attention and the typical black or black and milled rims kind of all look the same in my opinion. I dig this setup. I did order billet red tow hooks for the front so that will add a bit of more red though I don’t wanna overdue it. Also have glass fenders for the front on order which hopefully are built in the timeframe quoted of 2 weeks.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Dont think ill ever get over these front ends but this is well done man, also suprised to see you're from MD! I'm in the crofton area myself

41 - 50 of 50 Posts