GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at getting a 2019 Sierra AT4 but it only comes with buckets and a console and I need the jump seat. I’ve got 4 kids so I need the jump seat so we can all ride in the truck. My thought is that I can just swap the console out to a jump seat, but my salesman said he didn’t think it could be swapped on these trucks. I know on previous year models you could swap either way and I don’t see this one being any different.

Does anyone know for sure if this is possible to remove the console and add the jump seat?

And if anyone has a 2019 with a black leather jump seat with storage under the seat I’d be interested in trading.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I have no idea why it wouldn't be possible. There are 19 trucks with jump seats. I'm assuming you'd need the jump seat and the dash peice just like it is in a k2 silverado

·
GM in my bloodline
368 Posts
I'm sure it's possible, but it's something the dealerships wouldn't want to touch. They have the seats listed as parts, not as one unit, same with the console. I had asked the opposite thing when I was looking at getting my truck. After having it for a few months, I've been surprised how useful the fold down console and seat storage is.

I think your best bet would be to either find someone who wants to swap, or call your local parts yard and see if you can get a complete console to swap yourself.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have the jump seat in my truck and I want the center console. I'd be interested in trading you or buying yours outright. Mine is black, although it is cloth, not leather. Truck is only 2 weeks old, so everything is still brand new. Contact me and lets see if we can work out a deal.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old thread but I have a black leather jump seat if your still interested in swaping

1 - 6 of 6 Posts