GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3122 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They had four. A trail boss, two lt z71s and a z71 Rst or something like that.

Just as over styled and ugly in person. But the black doesn’t look that bad since you can’t see the lines. Interior kinda feels like the rams with the flat spacious dash. Engine bay is totally screwed with. Front ucas, knuckles, and strut mounts are different. But everything else under the truck is the same as the last model, other than the dual exhaust
IMG_1052.JPG
IMG_1053.JPG
IMG_1054.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
n. fil-dert.
6,834 Posts
That front bumper/fender corner relationship is just hideous/awkward. Looks like they gave up trying to make it work and just chopped it off.

·
Super Moderator
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I do like how they moved the uca mount. Maybe now you can install a knuckle lift and not have the front track width change so much. Also looks like 35s and a level will be possible.

We stopped and looked at a new titan and tundra as well. They are still both more hideous imo.

Did also look at the new ram, we shall see where they are in a few years, but will most likely be my next choice.

·
Just some fuckin guy
2,233 Posts
ill stick with my jank ass 05 till theres nothin left to duct tape. unless someone offers the right price... it oughta last a while, its only got 131000 and isnt a dd

those mirrors are probably the ugliest thing ive ever seent

·
Super Moderator
5,178 Posts
I do like how they moved the uca mount. Maybe now you can install a knuckle lift and not have the front track width change so much. Also looks like 35s and a level will be possible.

We stopped and looked at a new titan and tundra as well. They are still both more hideous imo.

Did also look at the new ram, we shall see where they are in a few years, but will most likely be my next choice.

A level and 35s was already possible. Is the engine bay really that crowded or is it just the picture?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well with no rubbing like the rams. And yes it is. Looks like they pushed the cab over the engine more to make more room in the cab. Everything’s just moved around and squished

·
Registered
92 Posts
They had four. A trail boss, two lt z71s and a z71 Rst or something like that.

Just as over styled and ugly in person. But the black doesn’t look that bad since you can’t see the lines. Interior kinda feels like the rams with the flat spacious dash. Engine bay is totally screwed with. Front ucas, knuckles, and strut mounts are different. But everything else under the truck is the same as the last model, other than the dual exhaust View attachment 810109 View attachment 810111 View attachment 810113

Yea we got some at work too. I’m good on those. Lol I’d rather have nnbs or 2014-2017 style

·
Super Moderator
5,178 Posts
The ram is the best looking one by far, but Unless ram has improved interior quality I don't want one. I had a Cummins service truck at work. At 80k miles the seat frame had worn through the foam and upholstery. That seams to be a standard feature on any ram I've driven with more then 30k miles even in the long horn the store manager drove.

·
n. fil-dert.
6,834 Posts
New Ram looks a little wimpy imo.

If I ever buy another truck it will probably be Kyle’s

·
Super Moderator
5,178 Posts
New Ram looks a little wimpy imo.

If I ever buy another truck it will probably be Kyle’s
My next truck will most likely be another lb7 that I will build to Kyle spec. I just haven't found a deal with the right level of sketchiness yet.

1 - 20 of 3122 Posts