Word, The grille looks spot on.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
3,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I like the z71 the most. Glad you’ll be able to get a full size 4x4 that doesn’t need at least a leveling kit straight off the lot to look good.

·
Administrator
3,312 Posts
I like the z71 the most. Glad you’ll be able to get a full size 4x4 that doesn’t need at least a leveling kit straight off the lot to look good.
That's a valid point. Maybe with a good set of wheels and tires it'll start to come around a bit more but on those stockers it looks awkward and ugly LOL The wheel gap reminds me of the Rams of the mid 90's stock off the lot. Way up high in the air with little bitty wheels and tires on them. You could drive a Volkswagen through that wheel gap in stock for LOL

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That's a valid point. Maybe with a good set of wheels and tires it'll start to come around a bit more but on those stockers it looks awkward and ugly LOL The wheel gap reminds me of the Rams of the mid 90's stock off the lot. Way up high in the air with little bitty wheels and tires on them. You could drive a Volkswagen through that wheel gap in stock for LOL
True more aggressive wheel/tire combo makes everything look better, however, that RST looks nice too

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,338 Posts
I hate the 2019 WT that our company has. Any time you grab the seatbelt it pulls this trim panel off with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,388 Posts

You are correct, the vehicle has a height, length, and width and the second definition doesn't make sense in the context you used dimensional. I still don't know what you're getting at

3081 - 3100 of 3122 Posts