GMC Truck Forum banner

3101 - 3120 of 3136 Posts

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
I thought I liked the z71 Tahoe until I saw the AT4 Yukon. My next ride may be an suv instead of a truck.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Why they always make the suvs cool and then fuck the trucks up
It’s only been the last three generations that have been different at all. Of them I’ll give you the GMT-900 Chevy and both T1s, but otherwise I think the trucks are better (marginally) than the SUVs.

·
Super Moderator
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,110
“That new body style is straight”. Vs “that new body style is dimensional”

Tell me which one is more grammatically accurate.

Idk why you felt the need to pick apart a simple comment. Are you a grammar nazi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
“That new body style is straight”. Vs “that new body style is dimensional”

Tell me which one is more grammatically accurate.

Idk why you felt the need to pick apart a simple comment. Are you a grammar nazi?

They are all dimensional is my point. You can measure every car. I don't know why but that just bugged the shit out of me.

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Just because you couldn’t comprehend what i said, doesn’t mean it was unintelligent.

Are you an IvyLeague scholar?

Take two midols.

It did not make sense grammatically and I called you out for it. That's all. GMFS of all places is where this type of banter is appropriate.

·
Super Moderator
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3,116
It absolutely did. Again, because it didn’t make sense to you, didn’t mean it was grammatically incorrect.

Let’s get back to discussing the proper dimensional lines of the suvs :)

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
It even made sense to me...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
made no sense. "Dimensionally similar body lines" would have made sense. Dimensional by itself makes no sense. People only understood it because of the context. lmao not that I have a dog in the fight.

3101 - 3120 of 3136 Posts