GMC Truck Forum banner

3121 - 3136 of 3136 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Dont know if it has been discussed here, cause there's a bunch of BS to sift through (my grammar nazi comments included lol), but the fbook group seems to have an alarming amount of people having rear window leaks. Really considering getting into a new body chevy 6.2 with 0% financing and 10-15k off. Any of yall have any insight to the leakage? Looks like the GM fix is caking on sealant that looks like shit. Also looks like its happening to both 19s and 20s so it hasn't been correctly "fixed" yet.

·
Mmm Sandwich
15,360 Posts
Only regular cab available in north America is the long bed, and it's only available as a w/t model.
Actual it's a fleet truck so you have to order it.

I was looking up f150s since you can still get a red cab short bed and a 4x4 with a 5.0 is 40k. Shit is so much money.

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Dont know if it has been discussed here, cause there's a bunch of BS to sift through (my grammar nazi comments included lol), but the fbook group seems to have an alarming amount of people having rear window leaks. Really considering getting into a new body chevy 6.2 with 0% financing and 10-15k off. Any of yall have any insight to the leakage? Looks like the GM fix is caking on sealant that looks like shit. Also looks like its happening to both 19s and 20s so it hasn't been correctly "fixed" yet.
We just order new glass and replace them. But thats mostly on the ones with the power sliding I see the issues on

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,611 Posts
That truck with a LTZ front clip wouldn’t be terrible. But mirrors are still shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
15 RCSB Z71
3,388 Posts
That truck with a LTZ front clip wouldn’t be terrible. But mirrors are still shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
High country front end and fully colormatched mirrors would go a long way. Still not a fan of this body style but that’s about as much as you can do to clean it up.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Actual it's a fleet truck so you have to order it.

I was looking up f150s since you can still get a red cab short bed and a 4x4 with a 5.0 is 40k. Shit is so much money.
So did you buy an aluminum Ford?? Fly to Mexico and drive home in a steel, regular cab short bed. Stupid GM, no RCSB in the US.

3121 - 3136 of 3136 Posts