GMC Truck Forum banner
3261 - 3279 of 3279 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
I like the ZR2 personally, that is probably one of the sweetest things GM has come up with in a while in terms of styling and package. Ford's center console is nicer but Chevy's dash is wayyyyyy better looking imo

·
The great white Canadian
1,832 Posts
I don't mind it, it's not too much of a change exterior wise. But I am curious what the mid trim interior looks like with out the 13" screen. And console shifter (atleast it's not buttons like the SUV's).

·
Registered
139 Posts
I think I may prefer the buttons just because a console shifter takes up room in the center console. Aren't the SUV buttons on the side of the steering wheel up on the dash or am I thinking of a different vehicle?

Definitely like the change exterior wise even though it is slight. I thought the high countries looked strange this grille looks much much better to me.

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,264 ·
At least they were smart and left the climate controls as buttons and not in the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
139 Posts
Everything is made in China Paul congrats you've won dumbass comment of the day.

·
The great white Canadian
1,832 Posts
To be honest, since the rumors came out about the fullsize ZR2 I've said it won't have Raptor or TRX power. It'll just be a Silverado that's more capable offroad than the standard Silverado. And that is all they built.

·
Super Moderator
6,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,269 ·
And it’s not like gm doesn’t offer an engine they could use to compete. But noooo let’s put those engines in 4 door Cadillac’s lol

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,970 Posts

New trucks can do some damage though

Reactions: eand28

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I'd love a CT5 Blackwing
Same. Would make a great daily driver.

I actually really like the new interior. Everyone who said the Rams interior was so much nicer and now complaining that it looks like a Ram is amusing. Personally I do t see it. When I look at the dash, especially the passenger side of it, I see NBS influence.

Reactions: eand28

·
The great white Canadian
1,832 Posts
I don't see the resemblance to the ram interior. I do see the new F150 in the passenger airbag area, but like tdrumm, I see NBS influence as well. I'm just glad they didn't do the tablet style head unit like the Tahoe and Suburban.

·
x3 shitbox owner
3,970 Posts
If I’m reading the headline right, they bought 10 new for a total of $36.4m…

$3,640,000 per burb

Holy fuck

Reactions: Heckwine and eand28
3261 - 3279 of 3279 Posts