GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the market for some 20x10's. I like the fuel maverick style. From what I've found, the fuel mavericks have a 3.5 lip. Dropstars have a 6 inch lip. I want atleast a 3.5 lip, but seems some manufacturers don't list lip size. I really like the moto metal 962b, but assume they dont make 20x10. The xd riots are ok. I'm really haven't settled on anything yet. I really like some of new hostiles, but not sure when they come out. So, if anyone has suggestion of black 20x10 with atleast 3.5 lip, let me know. I like the fuel kranks also, but the have 3.3 lip. I'd really like something in 4 inch lip range.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. I'll take a look at those. Thanks

·
Registered
4,874 Posts
the gear alloy 726b is almost identical to the moto metal 962 but i believe the gears come in a 20x10 flavor. sounds like that might be the wheel you're looking for

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the gear alloy 726b is almost identical to the moto metal 962 but i believe the gears come in a 20x10 flavor. sounds like that might be the wheel you're looking for
Thanks for tip. I've never seen/heard of those. I like! Any idea what size lip?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I emailed fuel years ago and their 20x10 wheels have a 3.2 lip.

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
My Gear Challengers have a 5-6" lip. 5 to the spoke 6 to the back of the spike. Gear calls it a 6" lip FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
He wants the lip size though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The dropstars are fugly, the fuels and the 962s are played out..my .02
They may be played out in a lot of places. I live in a town of 3000, so not many people even have aftermarket wheels of any kind. Anyways, I like those wheels you posted. I'm not sure how good they would look with my red truck. Do they make it in all black?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Moto Metal MO970 hands down for style, lip size and price

MotoMetal970HDR5_zpsa7eb4eb6.jpg
I'm really diggin these wheels. I found a set on ebay new for $880 shipped. Does that seem about right for what these wheels go for?

·
Registered
900 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm really diggin these wheels. I found a set on ebay new for $880 shipped. Does that seem about right for what these wheels go for?
I got mine for $815 shipped...

Plastidip :snoopfacepalm:
Your ignorance is comical

"common" matte black wheels on my BMW
IMAG0114.jpg

Matte Clear w/ Silver Metalizer over chrome for the brushed aluminum look on my new 22x10s
2014-11-26%2006.09.29_zpsjzwpirxp.jpg

Pearlizer mix on my Escalade for a perfect WDT mix
NewHoodTrim.jpg

You're right though, plastidip looks like $hit

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where did u get them for $815 shipped?

·
Registered
900 Posts
I got mine for $815 shipped...

Your ignorance is comical

"common" matte black wheels on my BMW
IMAG0114.jpg

Matte Clear w/ Silver Metalizer over chrome for the brushed aluminum look on my new 22x10s
2014-11-26%2006.09.29_zpsjzwpirxp.jpg

Pearlizer mix on my Escalade for a perfect WDT mix
NewHoodTrim.jpg

You're right though, plastidip looks like $hit
You spend all that money on nice things and Plastidip them. Why not just spend the money and paint it instead of cheaping out with Plastidip?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts