GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Going deeper than others
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20x12 Hostage's w/33" Toyo MT's updated with pics

Ok so I just pulled the trigger on a set of 20x12 -44 BS Chrome Fuel Hostage's and a set of 33x12.50R20 Toyo Open Country M/T tires. Got what I think was a good deal on the Toyo's from Treadepot.com all 4 for 1280.00, they are gaving a 8% discount right now. I just wanted to see if anyone can confirm if they will fit on my truck. The truck has a 1.5 Zone BL, 7.5 RCX, and a 1/4" Top Gunz spacer on the front. I have already trimmed the front bumper, and done the Nor-Cal fender. Will I have to do anymore trimming to get these to fit?

Click link below for Pics:
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=235270

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Sounds like a NNBS.

Will fit :imo

I know R8ERS is running a 6" BDS + AAL and 20x12s/33s and it's close on his but fits. You should be little higher than him

·
Registered
249 Posts
Still amazes me that we're having problems with these tiny tires on the trucks leveled. Every other truck I've had I could run 35" tires almost stock. A level kit - no problem. Stupid Chevy design on the wheel wells! :FLAME OVER:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have 7" FTS lift with 20x12's -44 offset and 33"s, they fit with no rubbing or trimming. I have no added spacers nor do I have a body lift. So you should be fine as stated above.

·
Going deeper than others
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, whats the best product to use to seal the wheels? Adams?

brucebruce45-if i remember correct, you were running spacers all the way around on your Tahoe what sizes were you running?

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
Still amazes me that we're having problems with these tiny tires on the trucks leveled. Every other truck I've had I could run 35" tires almost stock. A level kit - no problem. Stupid Chevy design on the wheel wells! :FLAME OVER:
It's the offset of the wheels. -44mm son

·
Going deeper than others
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The tires showed up today, all I can say is that treadepot is awsome!! Ordered them on Wednesday morning and they were on my doorstep when I got home today, plus the 4 tires I ordered for the wife's Altima. Wheels should be delivered Wednesday so should have them mounted an on the truck by Thursday at the latest and then some much needed pics up on here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts