Discussion Starter #1
image_zps1b10c9de.jpg

image_zps9cd500ca.jpg

image_zps1785b570.jpg

image_zps5daa0e7b.jpg

image_zps93973484.jpg

image_zpscdcfaa00.jpg

Specs are:
4" BDS lift, 1.5" Top Gunz leveling kit, 1.25" Rough Country body lift, 20x12 Gear Alloy 726c -44 offset, 33x12.50x20 Toyo Open Country MT.

Sort of weird the lug nuts they sent me are too long so the center cap won't go on…calling Gear tomorrow.

Other than that I'm very happy with how it turned out.

·
METTALIKATT
4,922 Posts
It came out great

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

·
i like interco
3,269 Posts
Hhhhnnnggg just a few simple mods and it'd be perfect. Looks tits as is though.

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
Nice truck man! :thumbsup:

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
Very nice. Always loved that blue.

Getting spacers for the rear?

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
I love that thing, color makes it, looks amazing colormatched

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words guys! I have a few things planned yet, although my spending needs to go on standstill for a while until I get some more cash flow haha.

I will be doing spacers in the rear, but its weird from the rear the wheels look even, but from the front its off. I will probably go with just a 1" spacer.

I recently put in Yukon 4.11's and have long tubes and a blackbear tune coming. I'm looking to go back to a single out with a bigger tip, thinking 5 or 6 inches with a dynomax bullet muffler.

I would like to get my rear bumper plastics painted, and do a heavy duty hood/grille.

I REALLY want cleared headlights, but I'm scared to death to do it.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
Thanks for the kind words guys! I have a few things planned yet, although my spending needs to go on standstill for a while until I get some more cash flow haha.

I will be doing spacers in the rear, but its weird from the rear the wheels look even, but from the front its off. I will probably go with just a 1" spacer.

I recently put in Yukon 4.11's and have long tubes and a blackbear tune coming. I'm looking to go back to a single out with a bigger tip, thinking 5 or 6 inches with a dynomax bullet muffler.

I would like to get my rear bumper plastics painted, and do a heavy duty hood/grille.

I REALLY want cleared headlights, but I'm scared to death to do it.
fastheadlights.com

·
Yake is a Fgt
3,582 Posts
I would do 1.5" minimum for the spacers. With 1" you'll be cutting more lug stud than i'd be comfortable with

·
In Valor There Is Hope
8,277 Posts
truck looks FANTASTIC and I would definitely do a 1.5" rear spacer.

what are your fender measurements btw? my setup is VERY close to yours

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Love the stance and the color.
Thanks man, you hardly ever see this color on trucks, I don't understand why.

fastheadlights.com
I've contacted Phil a couple of different times asking questions. As busy as he is I can't afford to go without lights for that long :mad:

I would do 1.5" minimum for the spacers. With 1" you'll be cutting more lug stud than i'd be comfortable with
I'll have to take you guys some more pictures, its the damnedest thing, they look dead nuts even from the rear, but from the front it's not even close.

truck looks FANTASTIC and I would definitely do a 1.5" rear spacer.

what are your fender measurements btw? my setup is VERY close to yours
Thanks James! That means a lot coming from you as your truck is one of my favorites on the site. I'll get you some measurements tomorrow.

·
A Proud Texan
4,156 Posts
Holy shit nice truck man, how much did u get those wheels for if you don't mind me asking

1 - 20 of 45 Posts