GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everybody i'm actually running 20x12 -44 on 305/55r20 on my 2013 sierra duramax with a 3.5 inch lift kit. I'm looking for change my wheels setup for 20x14 -75.
Does anyone have setup similar to this one ? I want to know how i had to trim and cut. thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
hi everybody i'm actually running 20x12 -44 on 305/55r20 on my 2013 sierra duramax with a 3.5 inch lift kit. I'm looking for change my wheels setup for 20x14 -75.
Does anyone have setup similar to this one ? I want to know how i had to trim and cut. thanks
Pics or it didn't happen lol. Mind posting pics of that bada$$ truck? Not many on the site like stuffed moreless wide wheels and stretched tires.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you'd need more lift... This is 22x14s

i think it depend the tire size but if i need to cut i will do it lol. i'm from quebec and there's no setup like this so my truck will be pretty unique. this is my truck for the moment

Attachments

·
Registered
176 Posts
i think it depend the tire size but if i need to cut i will do it lol. i'm from quebec and there's no setup like this so my truck will be pretty unique. this is my truck for the moment
I myself would cut as well. You should go for it. How much space do you have now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
enough space to run 20x12 -44 on 33.5 a/t tires. i will install front bumper spacer, do norcal mod for the back of the front fender and cut the plastic piece on the bottom of bumper if i need to cut de metal bumper after i will do it

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 14 of 14 Posts