GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling my 20x9 chrome Rozzi Deep wheels.These wheels have been on my truck for a while and now i want to switch to something different. the rims are in great condition but the tires have a little bit of wear on them. the wheels and tires are ready to be bolted up upon arrival and the tires should be good still for up to a year with the proper rotation. I wanna let these go for $1100 shipped. i can be a little flexible but i just want to see if there is any interest and i want to see what I can get for them. im not sure on the exact backspacing they have but they WILL TUCK on a lowerd, bagged, or even bodydropped truck, i even had these things mounted with 275/45/20 good year tires and they still tucked nicely when it was first bagged, and before that i had it lowerd 3/5 with a 285/50/20 goodyear on them. they are for a new body style silverado, but of course can fit on any newer fullsize GM.
ross

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Wish these were 5 lug. They're nice wheels and my brother is looking for some...

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i cant see the pictures until i get home... my work has picture blockage of certain websites, and cardomain is one of them... :pow:

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
check them out and let me know what you think bro, i need the cash so if you shoot me a reasonable offer around that price we can probably work with that

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Someone will buy them Bro. They are prett clean :imo ... ^^^TTT^^^

·
Registered
464 Posts
I would love to buy them, but not sure if I can swing the cash, will they even fit my truck???? Also, yiu think it would look ok???

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well they wouldnt fit you truck cuz these wheels are 6 lug and yours are 5, but yeah if you were to drop it after you put them on then yeah they would look great

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Actually, the OBS 4x4's are 6 lug. AFAIK, you can put NBS 6-lug rims on OBS trucks, but not the other way around.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Pm Sent ...

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
damn, I'd love to take these off your hands man. I've got a couple of things I'm tryin to get rid of and if my deals go through and you still have the wheels then I'd like to talk about what we could do...

·
Registered
36 Posts
just wondering if you still had those rims forsale or did you sale them already , if you still have what is the lowest price u can go on them, i'm a lil tight on money just got my truck bagged less than a week ago. just let me know
JoeJ said:
damn, I'd love to take these off your hands man. I've got a couple of things I'm tryin to get rid of and if my deals go through and you still have the wheels then I'd like to talk about what we could do...

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would be interested as i would love some 20s but those tires won't cut it for me, i would want 285/50/20 or something like that. It's just a lease or i might be willing to buy some new tires for the rims. I guess it just depends how low you might go.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts