GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of kmc xd badlands for sale. Wheels are in great condition and I've owned them about a year. Will fit chevy Chevrolet gmc trucks and SUVs. Bolt pattern is 6x139.7 and 6x5.5. Wheels located in McKinney tx. Only selling because my neighbor bought the same wheels.....dick. $700

0C9FBC14-202E-44BD-95E5-6C48862048D6_zps8x2leaga.jpg

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^^^^^ this guy gets it.

·
Banned
2,851 Posts
If he colormatxhes his embelem and clears his headlights I'd set his truck on fire...

:troll3:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Emblems?

·
Banned
2,851 Posts
The GMC badge.... Yours looks nice.

I see it's either dark grey or black.

Looks much better than the factory red...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah, I shot it with plasti dip. Hated the red and silver together. If it ever peels I'll shoot it silver. I'm trying to work up the courage to shoot the mirrors.

·
Banned
2,851 Posts
Well, truck looks great! GLWS!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
^^^^^^ this guy gets it.
Your neighbors possible small talk "Oh hey man, it looks like we're running the same wheels! I didn't even realize it!"

Yeah...I bet he didn't!

I definitely understand why your selling! I've had my set of 18" ATX Ledge chrome wheels on for over 3 years now and I still haven't seen another NNBS GM truck/suv with the same wheels as me in the Fort Worth area. I have only seen two F250's running chrome sets and a handful of Jeeps running the Teflon coated versions.

Some don't like the look of the ATX Ledge wheel. I ended up going with them because of their somewhat simplistic design (though it took a while to get used to an 8 spoke wheel on a 6 lug-patterned truck), the wheel's specs fit with what CST Performance Suspension required with their lift kit, and one of the biggest factors was that I was able to get a good deal on my set when they were first released. Discount Tire Direct didn't know their MSRP due to them just being released, so they sold them to me for $215 a wheel! Now the 18x9 chrome Ledge is going for $295+ a wheel!

GLWS, you shouldn't have any problem selling them quickly.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold

1 - 10 of 10 Posts