GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wheels and tires have around 8-9k miles on them. One wheel has some light scuffing (pics.. specs on the wheel is just dust.) but im sure it could be buffed out. You cant even see it from 3 ft. out so i never worried about it. Other than that they all look great. No curb rash or anything like that. Tires are in great shape, tons of tread left. I need these things out of my garage. 1250 shipped!
Ill even throw in the chrome lugs which include a lock for each wheel.
DSC02121.gif

DSC02127.gif

DSC02124.gif

DSC02123.gif

DSC01906.jpg

and I got the billet grille that was on my truck for sale. Its a bolt over and it looks great. I dont know the brand but its not a cheapie. $60 shipped

·
Texas Born & Raised!
4,536 Posts
Do you have anymore pics of the billet grille? Also what happened to your truck?

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have anymore pics of the billet grille? Also what happened to your truck?
I could probly get a pic of the grille... It looks the same as in that picture. Still got the truck. Going down a different path with it.

·
Standing for something
585 Posts
2nd. PM sent
Damn homie, 8:22 and 10:28??? Some people have to work for a living.:bawl:
I'm sure he'll get to you ASAP.

And a free bump for some nice wheels

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Shit that's a good deal.

·
05 Sierra Crew
987 Posts
hmm...black wheels on a white truck? would that work? I've seen a white is350 with black wheels and chrome lip and I thought that looked sick. Does anyone have pics of black wheels/chrome lips on a white crew cab? I may be interested

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
someone on here has their white standard cab on black/billet 22s... i think the combo looks awesome, personally!

·
Registered
531 Posts
hmm...black wheels on a white truck? would that work? I've seen a white is350 with black wheels and chrome lip and I thought that looked sick. Does anyone have pics of black wheels/chrome lips on a white crew cab? I may be interested
DSCF0321.gif

DSCF0318.gif

DSCF0320.gif

DSCF0319.gif

Ross's old truck. (02White6.0)

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
22s :hmm: too bad im out of cash, and lookin to buy a frame and paint my truck soon...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts