GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to help Doc on here sell his wheels. They are 22" Foose Whip 6 wheels with 285/45(stock escalade size) Pirelli Scorpion tires. 85% tread left very minimal markings on the wheels no one can really see. Asking $1,500, pretty firm. I've seen these many times up close and the pictures don't do them justice. Located in northwest Indiana/Chicagoland area, but he's probably willing to travel a little depending on price. Just PM me or reply, preferably with a phone number or e-mail address, and I'll text/call him to get in contact with you.

docswheels2.gif

docswheels.gif

·
mmm 24" Twisted Blades
2,929 Posts
tell doc i want those horns !

goddamn their loud !!!!!!!

and btw, those wheels are in very good shape. seen them in person a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
he's not selling those, but i might be able to get my hands on a hornblasters.com shocker xl 4 piece set if interested. they're no nathan's, but they do the job

·
mmm 24" Twisted Blades
2,929 Posts
he's not selling those, but i might be able to get my hands on a hornblasters.com shocker xl 4 piece set if interested. they're no nathan's, but they do the job
i'm picky like doc.
i'll hold out for the real deal nathans.

·
HUSTLIN
890 Posts
Someone buy these damn things or trade me for 7" 2wd lift parts/cash !!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Bump

Doc is a real good guy to do business with. These wheels were always in great shape as well when I seen them

·
HUSTLIN
890 Posts
Bump, someone make me an offer...

·
HUSTLIN
890 Posts
Sold yesterday

1 - 12 of 12 Posts