GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate doing htis but i'm parting with my 22's. I'm looking to sell these because i'm getting a Z-71. They are Limited 702's with Nitto 404 extreme performance tires. The tire size is 305/40/22. The backspacing on the rim is +15 i believe. I had them on my truck for 3 weeks and took them off to keep from putting any miles on them. They have under 500 miles i know for sure. There are no nics or scratchs on them simply because theres practically no miles on them. The quality of chrome on these rims is awesome. I know i'm gonna take a beating getting rid of them at this price but i need to sell them. I'm asking $2200+shipping. If your serious about buying these rims you can email me at [email protected] I will try to work with you on them because i need to sell them. I posted some pictures of my truck with the wheels on it under the "members truck" forumn. I tried posting them on here again and for some reason it wouldn't let me. Anyways, i can email them to anyone wanting to take another look.

Thanks alot guys

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys, i know someone out there is looking for a clean set of 22's roll on. I have some picture from photobucket but the attached files thing below says i have a invalid file.......i dunno.......either way, i can email to anyone wanting to see. Help a dude out! :rocking:

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would like these but my wife will never let me spend anywhere near that kind of money let alone any at all although for the right price i wouldn't care what she says. Please send me some pics and your lowest price to [email protected]. Thanks

·
Registered
489 Posts
where are the pics at? I didn't see them

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey thanks humanzoom for posting a pic outta the forumn i posted. I'm still trying to sell these wheels.......come guys, someone buy'em :shake:

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on GMFullsize members..........someone out there has to want a clean set of 22's to roll on. I feel i'm at a very reasonable price for the set. IF anyone knows anyone.....send'em my way please!!

Thanks once again,
Josh

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well guys i still have these wheels and tires for sale. I can't figure why i'm having such problems selling them. Anyone know anyone wanting a set of 22's with tires in excellent shape.........i'm selling them at a steal of a price. Again, you can reach me at [email protected] Thanks alot

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
Chevyon22's said:
Well guys i still have these wheels and tires for sale. I can't figure why i'm having such problems selling them. Anyone know anyone wanting a set of 22's with tires in excellent shape.........i'm selling them at a steal of a price. Again, you can reach me at [email protected] Thanks alot

... well.. I got my wheels with much better tires, brand new for a few hundred less than what you are selling these for used.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts