GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they have made a 40" or a 44" tire for a 22" wheel, or is it just a rumor?

·
Registered
832 Posts
00GMC4x4 said:
are these trucks from california, or are they in texas>?
both of the pics are from heatwave, in Texas. The blue one had texas plates but the excursion i didnt look at. It could have been from anywhere, i saw plates from nebraska, cali, okla, arkansas, mississippi....just about everywhere.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I dont think the excursion has 22s...i dont think they make those welds in 22s first of all...and secondly there is a definite sidewall difference between the two trucks...the blue one on 22s looks pimp..i cant wait till the 42s with 22s come out cus that's hopefully what ill be rollin

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
That blue truck is nice... I dunno if it's just me, but I think raised trucks look awsome with 20"+ wheels with big tires... awsome! :drool:

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The excursion was at a show I was just at in northern pa, it has 38s w/ 20s, not 40s. That hummer was also there, that has the 40s w/ 22s. I like the look of the 20s on 40s or bigger, but the 22s would need at least a 44 to look good. I think that 38s w/ 18s is the perfect setup, just too damn expensive.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
i dunno how they can do that thats just so foogly, might as well get smaller rims nicer tires

·
Registered
30 Posts
maybe 20" wheels with those 40" tires would look WAY better...and you could keep that 'bling' that they apparently want...

otherwise, yeah, they do look like RC tire/wheel combos... pretty funny that u mention that, kotton...lol!!! :anitoof:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts