GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these and decided not to narrow my axle. I luv the rims but figured I would buy new rims with different offset to save money. I used these 2 months. No scratches or curb rash! $1000 + shipping.
P8190522.jpg

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
22x9.5 with I believe a +13 offset. These wont tuck on a bagged truck.

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will these work with a 2/4 drop and do they come with tires?
These should work fine for a 2/4 drop but no lower. I removed the tires and put em on my current rims, so no tires included. Sorry! Let me know, a local sale would be nice!

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmmmmm there is a gas station/tire shop in Brentwood that likes to deal. You could prob find tires for $600-$800. Prob have to run a 265/35/22 with a 2/4 but should fill up the wheelwells nicely. I was thinkin about keeping them and buying my Grandpa's tahoe but I dont want another truck to dump money into! haha :LOL: Where u from in the 925?

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL thats crazy! I don't even remember! Where did we meet @? LOL

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
someone offered me $900 cash off craigslist so let me know if u seriously want them! Thx

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Man, the price is definitely right but I think I want to go with a different offset so I can run a slightly taller tire than a 265/35.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I bought these and decided not to narrow my axle. I luv the rims but figured I would buy new rims with different offset to save money. I used these 2 months. No scratches or curb rash! $1000 + shipping.
P8190522.jpg
Also, what size tires and how low is your truck in that pic? Any rubbing or cutting needed?

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
well thats laid out in the front on the wheelwells back was ride height. I would say thats like a 6/7ish drop LOL. 305/40's will work for a stock height truck.......

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$900 + SHIPPING otherwise going on EBAY when I get my internet back up @ home!

·
Registered
6,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
305/40's and a 2/4 should be fine.....make a post in the for sale section. Any lower tho and it could be ruff LOL.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts