GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far I haven't found anything other than 20s. Does AR not make a TT bigger than that?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Crager makes 22" SS's, as does KMC...which are very similar looking wheels...

...I know this because one day, oh yes, one day...bagged w/ 22" SS's

·
SC 6.0
588 Posts
Don't buy anything from ARE anymore, everything is made in China now. My dad worked for them for 22 + years and just got laid off. He said 75% of the wheels coming from over there were breaking on tests.

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
KMC makes a couple new wheels that look alot like torque thrusts....one is called the SS i believe.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
wouldn't black be painted?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, call me crazy but I don't want to spend 3 grand on a set of wheels and tires, and then have to spend another couple hundred to get them painted.

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Yeah, call me crazy but I don't want to spend 3 grand on a set of wheels and tires, and then have to spend another couple hundred to get them painted.
call me crazy, but if you know exactly how you want something there's no use in settling for something else. :imo

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
whats another couple hundred

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
I liked my 18" torque thrusts but apparently they look like donuts compared to everyone elses 20's and up LOL...

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
get 20's then..22's are a eprformance killer unless you get forged wheels
20's just look too small on CC's :imo

I'm judging this completely on the picture of SuperchargedSS's 2/4 CC with 22s that looks absolutely perfect.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts