GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the 22 x 10 Replica SS wheels with a 30mm offset on a 4/6 drop Silverado?? Would like to see some pics. Any clearance problems??

·
is probably detailing...
6,749 Posts
from what company? only ones I've ever seen are the ones from Verde... if you're talking Silvy SS rims.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have 20x8.5's up front and 22x10's out back with a 305/40/22 on it.At first i had a 1/4" milled off the back cause i didnt wanna mess with my rear fender lip.I ended up triming them and rolling them anyways but with a little bit smaller tire they will clear no problems.As for up front i havn't seen a truck with a 4/6 and 22" ss replicas.In those pics it's a 4/7 and now its a 4/8.I'll get some more pics tom.
SSPX0168.jpg

SSPX0170.jpg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey tom, nice CC. I can't decide on which wheels for my sportside. I thinking either 22" Boss 313, Helo Syndrome 830 or the 22 x 10" Replica SS wheel. I am installing a 4/6 drop and SS front bumper, color matched door handles and a Gaylords cover. The truck is 59U silver birch metallic. When its done I will post some pics. Would like to see some more pics of the 22" SS wheels on lowered trucks.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Speak of the devil, I saw an SS clone tonight. RCSB 03 in Arrival Blue. SS cover, cowl good, 4/6 on Silvy SS 22's. Looked sick!

·
Registered
92 Posts
REDSS.jpg

BLACKSS.jpg

same black truck as above but he painted them silver
29ymt83.jpg

47lbjh3.jpg

·
Registered
6,655 Posts
I couldn't tell with the red one but the black one had the sectioned SS cladding which is rare to see. That's badass.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I couldn't tell with the red one but the black one had the sectioned SS cladding which is rare to see. That's badass.
The red one only has the rear cladding so it would match up with the SS rear bumper
layinss009.jpg

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi guys
Ive got a 2006 GMC CrewCab 4x4 Factory ride height, and am looking into the 22 x 10 ss replicas
will I have any clearance problems running 305/45/22

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,734 Posts
no, stock height with a 305/45 will be fine...

·
Yes, it's a lifted 2WD!
451 Posts
DAMN! Black truck looks awesome with powdrcoated/painted (whichever) silver wheels!!!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts