GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im ordering my 22's on monday!! im taking a trip to cali at the end of june to pick them up.i cant wait!!:head2: they are the intro twisted vista 2 6's. 22x8.5 or 22x9 all the way around
here they are only they will have a shinny line in the center

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Congrats on the wheels, I was also looking at those for my next set of rims but that won't happen for a long time. Where are you going to pick up the rims at?

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
V6 Cruzer said:
Congrats on the wheels, I was also looking at those for my next set of rims but that won't happen for a long time. Where are you going to pick up the rims at?
at intro wheels in anaheim. i'll have to hook up with you when im in stockton. im driving down on the 18th of june with my truck. we'll have to find some races:head2:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
OrangeCrush said:
great lookin wheel, will def set off your truck, are they gonna rub you think?
nope... thats the beauty of billet rims. perfect offsets, and bryan definitely knows his shit about tire/wheel combos.

nice choice on rims... i'm sure you'll love em. You gonna clear them? I'm tempted to clear mine now ugh. Hopefully you'll have better luck with people stealing center caps, fuckers.

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2k1slvrdo said:
nice choice on rims... i'm sure you'll love em. You gonna clear them? I'm tempted to clear mine now ugh. Hopefully you'll have better luck with people stealing center caps, fuckers.
i might clear them, if i can find somewhere in wa to do so. hopefully i won't have the prob of someone steeling the caps. thats why it's going to be parked in the garage and on the navy base when working. security already watches my truck for me:handshake:

·
Burning Rubber
994 Posts
damn! those are gunna run you a pretty Penny.....

I'm getting 22's this week, but If they were Intro's, It might as well be next year....

·
GMFS Senior Member
1,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
2900.00 for the rims. bryan at intro is taking care of me. tires, hook up price in northern cali, $840 for all 4 pirelle 265/35zr22's.

·
Registered
716 Posts
droppedgmc said:
2900.00 for the rims. bryan at intro is taking care of me. tires, hook up price in northern cali, $840 for all 4 pirelle 265/35zr22's.
Damn, that cheap for the pirellies. The cheapest i've seen em here is $1000.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts