GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of Bonspeed Palisade in 22x10, the backspacing 6 7/8 . The wheels do not have any coating on them and will be ready for what ever color paint you want on them. I have all the paperwork for them.

They will come with Nitto 420 tires 285/45/22 the tires have just over 4k on them as do the wheels.

The wheels currently need a polish and this will be taken care of prior to the sell of them. I have had these tucked up pretty good on my SS with no problems. Im looking for $3000 for a quick sell. What do you guys think?

jerseyss.jpg

jerseyss2.jpg

100_0174.jpg

·
GM Addict
231 Posts
Are you willing sell just the rims?

·
Registered
279 Posts
pm'd

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
I want them bad! I would need to sell a couple things first tho.

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
i'll buy just the rims

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
good luck man! pm me if you get a chance, did everything i sent you help?

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
awesome price, awesome set of wheels! Someone needs to grab these!!! TTT for a smokin deal!

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
pm me with a price, unpolished of course.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
as stated before they need the lips polished, and if you want to take care of that yourself I will let them go for $2650 not a penny less

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts
2000$ without tires?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I can not believe nobody wants a set of Bonspeeds with near new tires, Nittos at that not some China tire. I guess they will go to Ebay, this sucks

·
Registered
489 Posts
I can not believe nobody wants a set of Bonspeeds with near new tires, Nittos at that not some China tire. I guess they will go to Ebay, this sucks

Shit, join the club man! With the way everyone here talks about Intros, I didn't have one bite with my sale! I guess when it comes down to it, it's all talk, no action!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes and the kicker to all of this Alex is that had I seen a deal like this when I was ready to buy my wheels I would have been all over it. When you consider the time it takes to have them built and then the cost. Oh well. I will keep them rather then give them away.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts