Discussion Starter #1
Look what came up my street!
1994 Chevy w/ stock 350
D44 Up front:nono:
somethin in the rear
BDS springs in the rear
no front driveshaft of course
44" STS
Runnin stock 4.10's get 8MPG!! Blew 2nd gear this week so he goes from 1st to 3rd

Says he made the truck including brackets, everything to do the SFA himself, worked at 3 different lift shops. Now he wants 6 more inches:nono:
http://brandonks.netfirms.com/page3.html

Personally I think its a big ugly hunk of shit but cool :anitoof:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
rear looks like a dana 60 or 70, hard to tell. Probably 60.

The front brackets looks like shit IMO, hang down way to far. Allso needs to loose about 8" of lift!! Paint job is definatly different!!! The steering setup looks kinda iffy also... Just my opinion.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, its a piece, he did the paint in his garage, still needs to wet sand it and hes 19, i dont care how bad you dog it, i think its gay and has no purpose. Then he asks if I want him to do some work on my truck, I was like yea, after you buy me a new one...But ill give him some credit for the effort, thats alot of work fabbing all that crap up...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Ha im 19 and when I do the SFA it will look a shitload better than that I hope. All of the work ive done so far does. Its all a bout taking your time and doing it right.

·
Registered
72 Posts
when im 19 and have money, hopefully im a LOT more experienced..it wont look like that piece of work lol. To me... (i know i dont know much) but it looks like crap!

·
Total Eclipse Smokefiend
174 Posts
Uhh....yeaaahhhh....one of THOSE kinds of trucks....

Damn, look at that steering......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts