The RULES: Failure to abstain within these guidelines will result in immediate deletion of your thread, no exceptions:way to be a negative nancy
can i get a definition of post whoring please? you fucking debbie downerThe RULES: Failure to abstain within these guidelines will result in immediate deletion of your thread, no exceptions:
1. Please post a price in your for sale thread. Threads with no price will be deleted. If you are entertaining offers, you must put a price to begin with.
2. Only list items that you are selling personally. Please do not post stuff that you do not own.
3. Please make only one thread for the item being sold. If it doesn't sell the first time around, bring the thread to the top instead of making a new one.
4. If you are selling multiple items, please consolidate them to one thread if at all possible.
5. Please be specific in your description. Part numbers and pictures help alot.
6. No postwhoring in the For Sale forum. Please keep all posts on topic!
7. You must be an actively participating member on GMFS to sell on the site. No exceptions! New GMFS members are not allowed to participate in selling and/or buying items on GMFS. A set post count does not apply, however, it is up to the discretion of the GMFS staff whether or not your thread will stay. *Generally 50 posts should be made throughout the forums before making a for sale post. This does not mean postwhore to get up to 50 posts, members doing so will not be allowed in the for sale forum.
8. You must be an active Preferred Vendor to create commercial for sale ads. Please contact an Administrator or Moderate for PV rates. Selling items in bulk is prohibited without consent of the GMFS staff.