GMC Truck Forum banner

24" wheels

2K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  ILLNALI 
#1 ·
24" DUB TRUMP SPINNERS, ON BFG 305/35/24 G-FORCE T/A. THESE ARE THE REAL DEAL SPINNERS NOT ADD-ONS. I PAINTED THE BACKPLATE OF THE RIM TO MATCH MY CUSTOM INTERIOR. THEY CAN BE REPAINTED.

THEY HAVE ABOUT 1500 MILES ON THEM! NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM, I JUST NEED 26'S. IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE YOUR TRUCK STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD THESE ARE THE RIMS FOR YOU. PEOPLE STARE FROM ALL AROUND NO MATTER HOW YOUNG OR OLD THEY ARE, BELIEVE ME YOU WILL GET LOOKS. I PAID OVER 10G'S (BEFORE PAINTWORK) WHEN THEY CAME OUT I AM ASKING $7500 YOU PAY SHIPPING. FOR AN EXTRA $1000 I CAN GET THE BACKS PAINTED THE COLOR OF YOUR TRUCK. (WILL TAKE ABOUT A WEEK) THEY SELL ON SUPERBUYTIRES.COM FOR $9472 BEFORE SHIPPING WHICH WOULD PROBABLY BE AT LEAST ANOTHER $250.
FITS ALL GM FULL SIZE.

EMAIL RSRW@OTPONLINE.NET (PLEASE NO DREAMERS, OR WAITING FOR MY TAX RETURN STORIES) :guns:

See less See more
#6 ·
2k1Sierra said:
Only 24s? What size are your rims?
20s... but he said they were like 5 inches bigger. "Theese be 29s... What you know about 29s, they don't even make a car that can have 29s on it yet. This is a wagon wheel" I was just pointing out how stupid Ice T is.

24s are kindof played out. If you want to see a big set of rims, just drive down the road for 5 mins. You'll see some one with a Escalade on 24s. At my local caddy dealership, they don't have any Escalades with stock rims on them. Hell, i don't think i've ever seen an Escalade on stock rims in person.

#9 ·
2k1slvrdo said:
20s... but he said they were like 5 inches bigger. "Theese be 29s... What you know about 29s, they don't even make a car that can have 29s on it yet. This is a wagon wheel" I was just pointing out how stupid Ice T is.
I thought he said they made those wheels in 29s, not that those wheels in front of him were 29s, but I could be wrong.

#10 ·
I am debating between a few.

these are my first choice, but I am afraid that they will be for sale at sears in like a year b/c the company is associated with American Racing :puke:

or these but I heard symbolics have leaking seal issues?

I liked giovanna but they get played out too fast

my boy has these on his escalade in 24's and they look huge, 26's must be bananas.

there are some others.

#13 ·
atleast your not getting cheap rims, I saw a Tahoe the other day on some ugly cheap 26's... made it look like shit. My friend also has a bagged Expo Navi on cheap 26's, looks like shit.

I would go with the Giovannas.. the TIS are sick but they are getting played out, I also don't like how it shows the size, unless your fucking retarded you know how big a rim is..

keep us updated!

#15 ·
yoskater said:
atleast your not getting cheap rims, I saw a Tahoe the other day on some ugly cheap 26's... made it look like shit. My friend also has a bagged Expo Navi on cheap 26's, looks like shit.

I would go with the Giovannas.. the TIS are sick but they are getting played out, I also don't like how it shows the size, unless your fucking retarded you know how big a rim is..
I dont know what kind of 26's you've seen but all the one's I've seen are hard. Maybe its the tahoe or the expo that looked cheap. :think:

You'd be surprised how many people dont know the size of a wheel just by looking at it. Thats the whole purpose of having the size on the cap of the wheel, to floss your shit.

#16 ·
I could really care less about the size in the cap. I think it is almost riceboy ish! if you see a 26 you gonna know it is a 26!
I like the tis b/c the rim carries on to the lip, which is what makes it look even bigger, almost stupid! same with the abruzzo. looks like the dub city models.

#17 ·
ILLNALI said:
I could really care less about the size in the cap. I think it is almost riceboy ish! if you see a 26 you gonna know it is a 26!
I like the tis b/c the rim carries on to the lip, which is what makes it look even bigger, almost stupid! same with the abruzzo. looks like the dub city models.
Amen! :LOL: I also like the TIS lips.. its not like I wouldn't roll them... :think:

#20 ·
Have you posted them up anywhere else other than your cardomain site? Like maybe the recycler. What you might wanna do to is leave a flyer with a pic/description and contact info at local automotive shops. These are some bad ass rims but there doesn't seem to be much interest here. Or maybe it hasn't been up long enough to get some decent exposure. Hope these ideas help sell your rims so they can slap the 26's on there. Are they gonna be spinners too or are they too "attention-getting" when you're driving?

#21 ·
sierraon22s said:
Have you posted them up anywhere else other than your cardomain site? Like maybe the recycler. What you might wanna do to is leave a flyer with a pic/description and contact info at local automotive shops. These are some bad ass rims but there doesn't seem to be much interest here. Or maybe it hasn't been up long enough to get some decent exposure. Hope these ideas help sell your rims so they can slap the 26's on there. Are they gonna be spinners too or are they too "attention-getting" when you're driving?

thanks for the advice. those are some good ideas. I have put them on a few sites. To answer the other question no spinners b/c they are too "attention-getting" In fact They might not even be chrome maybe black chrome or painted centers to match the paint job.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.