GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got it back down to Tally and out of the snow haha..(no the wheels weren't on in the white stuff)... As promised here are some decent pics of the truck. Also a few pics of something that caught my eye as i was spotting out a place to shoot these, hence the "pure sex" in the title lol.

-DJM 4/6
-Foose Speedster 6's
-Perelli PZeros 275/25/24

DSC00152.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00164.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

DSC00182.jpg
:rocking:

DSC00183.jpg
:head:

9,778 Posts
damn that is a low pro tire on that rim. I love the truck man and I'm up in Thomasville. I need to cruise down there adn check that bad girl out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres how it looked about a month ago lol... lil different. Fuck Pennsylvania!
DSC00096.jpg

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looks real good man the roads must be good where you live I dont think you could make it here in dallas our roads suck.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate all the compliments guys!

Looks real good man the roads must be good where you live I dont think you could make it here in dallas our roads suck.
Nah the roads in Tallahassee are far from nice, its really not much of an issue though. In all honesty I drive the same as I did when I had 305/35's and it was stock hieght. Just gotta pay special attention here and there. They are alot better than I thought they would be for sure though.

·
tell Sloan I said whatup
1,951 Posts
debadge and a pan!

looks sick man!

ty

·
Under Construction
8,417 Posts
thats nuts for a tire in PA, just be careful hate to see a rant post bout how you bent a rim

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
Looks fckin awesome!

How's it ride with those rubberbands?

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
those tires are about as thick as the blue rubber bands you get around broccili and veggies at the grocery store!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Looks damn good mang. Where are those pictures at? Almost looks like the Cadi/Hummer dealership:think:.

I need to cruise down there adn check that bad girl out.
You'll come down here for him, but not for me :bawl::gayfight: :rofl2:

You guys wanna Hooters it up sometime?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts