GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 gmc 2500hd with new keys cranked up and 315's. I just got this truck and i am more familiar with the old body styles so i need some help here. I have the keys cranked up as much as i can without hitting the bump stop under the uper a-arms. I want to crank higher but i dont want to cut them off because when i jack the truck up it would go to full droop and possibly cause problems with the axles pulling out. I still have about 3/4 to 2/3 bolt left to crank on my new keys. My fenders sit at about 43" and i want to go up about another 1' to 1 1/2'. So does anyone have and experience with this problem. I would really apriciate it if someone could give me some suggestions. Also, is there a camber kit i could get to fix my camber. Alignment helped but i think it needs more. Anyone have any ideas?

·
cracker ass fantastic
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea i apriciate it...ive seen the kit before but does it help with the droop stops and is there anything else i can do thats a little less pricey. I was thinking about cutting the top off of the droop stop and then taking about a 1" piece out of the middle and welding the top back on but im not sure if i want to try to weld it back on and it not work out....any other suggestions????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts