GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of a company that makes a decent box for a 2007 classic 2500hd crew cab? Also, I'm looking at kicker cvr's in a 10" since 10" is the biggest you can go to my knowledge. Any suggestions, bitching, comments, recommendations are appreciated.:shake:

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have 2 12's in a ported box behind my back seat.....Rockford's, sounds tits....
Any pictures? Or links to where i can get the box? I would rather go 12's but everything I had heard said 10" was the biggest you could go on the crew cabs.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
if you've got some time to make a trip to lafayette, there is an awesome shop that make a kickass box for me and one of my buddies. They do a really good job and for a reasonable price. Would probably just need to have your truck for an hour or so to take some measurements and than he would get something drawn up.
Any custom box is going to sound better than a prefab piece of shit. My custom box sounds 1000x better than my probox i had

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts

·
GMFS Military Member
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if you've got some time to make a trip to lafayette, there is an awesome shop that make a kickass box for me and one of my buddies. They do a really good job and for a reasonable price. Would probably just need to have your truck for an hour or so to take some measurements and than he would get something drawn up.
Any custom box is going to sound better than a prefab piece of shit. My custom box sounds 1000x better than my probox i had
Yea i might be making a trip to eunice here in a few weeks. I might have to check that place out. I just want the cleanest sounding 10s i can find and a good box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts