GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IS THERE ANYONE IN THE WACO AREA THAT HAS A HOOK UP ON POWER WIRE I ONLY NEED ABOUT 10-14FT OR 1/0GA TO DO THE BIG3 FUCKIN SHADES WANTS $10ft AND JACKSWANTED $5 THATS FUCKIN NUTS I CAN GET RAPED BY CRUTCHFIELD FOR LESS THAN THAT . SCHRODERS TELLS ME HE ONLY HAS 6FT AND DOSENT WANT TO PAY TO ORDER A ROLL RIGHT NOW CUZ HE CANT SELL IT ? AND I CANT GET KENNYPS TO ANSWER THE PHONE RIGHT NOW . JUST WANTED T CHECK THOUGHT MABEE BY CHANCE SOMEONE MIGHT HAVE A ROLL AND COULD MAKE ME A DEAL . ALSO LOOKING FOR ABOUT 10 1/0G CRIMPON RING ENDS IF SOMEONES GOT A DEAL

·
hotdogfarts
2,287 Posts
DID YOU TRY CALLING WAYLONR OVER AT JACKSON AND 14TH? HE USED TO SELL ME 1/0 GA for $3ft, IT WAS NICE QUALITY STUFF TOO. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK TRY CALLING TODD T'S AND SEE IF HAS ANY ROLLS LEFT, HES GETTING OUT OF THE BIZ AND HAD a 50% OFF SALE, PROBABLY HAS YOUR CRIMPON END RINGS TOO IF YOU WANT A DEAL. BUT DONT FUCKIN PAY SHADES THAT, THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT, I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY JACKS USED TO SELL THAT SHIT FOR AROUND $2ft AND THROW IN FREE CRIMPON ENDS.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DID YOU TRY CALLING WAYLONR OVER AT JACKSON AND 14TH? HE USED TO SELL ME 1/0 GA for $3ft, IT WAS NICE QUALITY STUFF TOO. IF THAT DOESN'T WORK TRY CALLING TODD T'S AND SEE IF HAS ANY ROLLS LEFT, HES GETTING OUT OF THE BIZ AND HAD a 50% OFF SALE, PROBABLY HAS YOUR CRIMPON END RINGS TOO IF YOU WANT A DEAL. BUT DONT FUCKIN PAY SHADES THAT, THAT'S SOME BULLSHIT, I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY JACKS USED TO SELL THAT SHIT FOR AROUND $2ft AND THROW IN FREE CRIMPON ENDS.
do you have any contact numbers im not familliar with either of them bro i need it bad so i can get this system installed in about a week i got cash right now for the stuff

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
?????????????:think:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
google the name of the place. its not that hard, the internetz is your friend
yea it would be but these arent places thay are peoples names and not the last name so its kinda hard to use google

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:think::think::think::think::think::think:

·
Is trying to be nicer.
1,735 Posts
Goodness man, it's a forum. CHILL OUT.

Wiring isn't cheap, especially for the 0g you're wanting, if you want the best, you'll have to pay. I want to do that upgrade as well. I'll be buying the stuff from Jacks...They've always taken care of me with any problem I may have had.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts