GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately, these are the best pictures of the tire I have right now. They have around 7000 miles on them right now, and have been rotated once. I will ship these, and am looking to get $550 and I'll pay half your shipping costs.

I absolutely love these tires, and the only reason I'm selling them is to get a larger size of the same tire(305/55R20) They are quiet, grippy, and kickass in the rain. They have plenty of positive reviews on www.discounttiredirect.com I will try and get some better pictures later this week when the rain stops. I'll also measure the current tread depth. They have zero patches, plugs etc and there are no scuffs or damage to any sidewalls. These tires measure to 33x10.50.

Cooper%20Zeon%20LTZ%20%201.jpg

1-2-09HIDs014-2.jpg

11-22-08Coopers005.jpg

11-22-08Coopers002.jpg

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
275/60/20's on 10" wide rims look wide on my truck, also, i hope your going to do more than the ford keys that are listed in your sig, cause i doubt that will be enough for 305's on not stock rims.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you think the 305/55/20's will rub? Do you think your current ones look too skinny?

I may be interested.

Its not that they are too skinny...I personally think they are proportioned perfectly. I just like it to look "stuffed" and I'm not getting that look now.

I'm going to be cleaning the truck up this weekend after this last string of storms roll through tomorrow, and I'll get some good pictures of the wheels, with tread depth measurements etc.

I'm sure the 305s will rub, but I'll either crank a little higher with new HD bars, or just get a BL if its too terribly bad. I have a feeling they won't be running as wide as a true 33x12.50 mud tire

·
1,847 Posts
I'm interested...another guy on here has the same tires u have for sale. I'm buying the rc 3" here in the next month or so, so if u still have these and the price is lower than the other guys (IDK his price yet) I will try to pick them up.

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
j-rod, who else has them up for sale, the only other ones ive seen are the ones that are on my truck now, that came with teh 20" rims.

·
1,847 Posts
j-rod, who else has them up for sale, the only other ones ive seen are the ones that are on my truck now, that came with teh 20" rims.
He didn't post in the for sale thread. His truck is in the shop now so it'll be a while before he gets the stuff off. PM me if u wanna know who it is. I really want to buy his tires and not have another person jump in the way of buying them

·
Registered
494 Posts
Would these work well one stock 20s? I think the stockers are 8.5" wide...

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
He didn't post in the for sale thread. His truck is in the shop now so it'll be a while before he gets the stuff off. PM me if u wanna know who it is. I really want to buy his tires and not have another person jump in the way of buying them
no its cool i was just makin sure you weren't gettin your hopes up for somthing that was already sold

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah they work on stockers...my aftermarket wheels are also 20x8.5

I'll have the tread pics up tomorrow guys!

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not spoken for yet. I'll have the pics by early afternoon tomorrow. I'll post them here and email them to you

·
AKA Sugar Plum
2,023 Posts
still awaiting pics and shipping to 48429

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright fellas - here are the updated pictures I took today.

LEFT FRONT

CooperLF.gif

TreadLF.gif

TireLF.gif

RIGHT FRONT

CooperRF.gif

TreadRF.gif

TireRF.gif

LEFT REAR

CooperLR.gif

TreadLR.gif

TireLR.gif

RIGHT REAR

CoperRR.gif

TreadRR.gif

TireRR.gif

Let me know if you have any other questions, or want to see anything else.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Odenton, in Anne Arundel county

1 - 20 of 30 Posts